Recent Topics

Ads

Post 7/6 Patch BG spec

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
zabis

Post 7/6 Patch BG spec

Post#1 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:03 am

At RR70+ I've been running everything in Malice tree (except Monstrous Ruin) + Soul Killer. What other specs have you all been running?
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Ads
DokB

Re: Post 7/6 Patch BG spec

Post#2 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:52 am

I haven't reached 70 yet but that is definitely the build I would like to run eventually. With Rebounding Hatred + Ap pots/Driven by Hate, that gives you a very good amount of sustainability/avoidance where before you would have had to rely on tactics from Loathing and FoF. Shame that you lose Choking Fury, but at least you can maintain the outgoing HD I suppose.

Loathing is now less appealing with a WODS ability at your disposal in Malice.
The new KD is okay I guess, but I still prefer the on demand KD we had before and forcing you to use 2h Exile around your new 30 hatred cost KD leads to some annoying situations if you want to benefit from a reduced cooldown. For instance, sometimes you want to punt people as soon as possible and if you have just KD'd someone, you need to make sure you haven't depleted yourself of hatred before you have reached that sweet spot of 90 for the big boy punt. Just another thing for the BG to manage I guess.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard