Recent Topics

Ads

[BG] Builds and gear

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Aebel

[BG] Builds and gear

Post#1 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:54 pm

So Im wondering what kinds of builds I should be looking at for 2h and SnB, and what kinds of stats I should be after for both those builds. Should I run with tank stats as a 2h, or go full dps stats?

Ads
HongTen

Re: [BG] Builds and gear

Post#2 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:40 pm

Français, Françaises, j'arrive en caisse
Spoiler:
If you're an astronaut, say hello to my Ego there.
:twisted:

Ghoztz Eliminati

SavageCU

Post#3 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Thank you so much! I only recently started playing and have been trying to find information for different classes and almost everything I find seems to be guides that assume you're an old player who's put years in and already know what you should be doing in general so they only give details more tailored to that specific class instead of an overall beginner guide specializing on that class if you know what I mean.

Thanks again for this.

Kordie

Post#4 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:17 am

Question on gear. Looking at trying a 4 dom/2 merc setup as 2H and wondering if the haste on the Dom shoulders is worth dropping the reduced parry on the Merc?

live4treasure

Post#5 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:22 am

I'd say you're better off going something like 5 dom 4 BL. The reason is because the 10% proc on dom is actually hugely beneficial for damage dealing as it's a whopping 30% increase and doesn't even require you to waste a gcd like the usual taunt.
Giladar - rr 80 DPS AM