Recent Topics

Ads

Witch elf build !

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Spierron

Re: Witch elf build !

Post#31 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:00 pm

Miszczu5647 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:55 pm There is two issues left in my reworking schetch. EoB reworking. And problem with Increas Pain tactic status as "must have". After this my work will be done 😉
Other changes depends on quality of players feedback.😁
sound good, thanks for reply :)

Ads
Kordie

Post#32 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:34 pm

I changed up my usual WB/HS build that I have been using to a PA/SS build after doing some forum reading and the damage wasnt that impressive. It was more useful for survivability in scens when i ran defensively with SB, riposte and TOB tactics. 52% parry with PA up meant the worst problem was SMs.

I can try the HS/OYK build but I did try that as a fresh 40 (without HS) and thought the damage output was bleh. RKD good for runners though.

What build has the hardest burst from opening? Without having to hit greys. It seems so much less bursty than live or a WH. A WH has BaL and we have?

On tactics: When i read ppl talking about running IP without FM i get confused. Thats 15% crit if you are not using finishers. I see that the flat damage increasers flanking/ToB/MT stack but IP is where the big numbers come from and it depends on crit. So why wouldnt you be using RR crit and gear crit and FM to see those numbers more frequently?

Zombieorc

Post#33 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:43 pm

Best to go with Thigh Highs and push up bra, and some 'do me' pumps, or perhaps some stiletto high heels... lol

Lileldys

Post#34 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:15 pm

Kordie wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:34 pm I changed up my usual WB/HS build that I have been using to a PA/SS build after doing some forum reading and the damage wasnt that impressive. It was more useful for survivability in scens when i ran defensively with SB, riposte and TOB tactics. 52% parry with PA up meant the worst problem was SMs.

I can try the HS/OYK build but I did try that as a fresh 40 (without HS) and thought the damage output was bleh. RKD good for runners though.

What build has the hardest burst from opening? Without having to hit greys. It seems so much less bursty than live or a WH. A WH has BaL and we have?

On tactics: When i read ppl talking about running IP without FM i get confused. Thats 15% crit if you are not using finishers. I see that the flat damage increasers flanking/ToB/MT stack but IP is where the big numbers come from and it depends on crit. So why wouldnt you be using RR crit and gear crit and FM to see those numbers more frequently?
Don't run PA, its not worth it now EOIP is mid tree. Go BLB/SacStab or WB. SacStab is better DPS overall, WB has more burst when you have WB up.

OYK is useless apart from Ranged KD but you can just use charge or Swift Pursuit tactic. They need to make WE kisses not have an ICD for it to be useful, and then only in ORvR.

Best burst build is RoR.builders - Witch Elf

I don't see a need for such high crit chance. From gear + renown you are close to 30%, then addon 10%crit from enemy initiative. Do you really need more crit? Tooltip damage from Puncture/RA it wayyyy higher than AW spam, and will crit 2.8k on squishies with EOIP up.(assuming both hits crit)

Spierron

Post#35 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:51 pm

Kordie wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:34 pm I changed up my usual WB/HS build that I have been using to a PA/SS build after doing some forum reading and the damage wasnt that impressive. It was more useful for survivability in scens when i ran defensively with SB, riposte and TOB tactics. 52% parry with PA up meant the worst problem was SMs.

OYK/HS work but need a good group to take advantage of its potential, it's the best for catch Rdps/heal if u have a tank with you for champion challenge after kd. With this spec u need a debuff armor(2 or 3 generally) on your target to get decent damage.

If you have the full anni gear, take EOIP with the extra point (the best set for start, when u get boot/belt conq use 4anni/2conq for extra STR and Melee power).

RoR.builders - Witch Elf
If you want the best burst on opening, there is only one but you have to prepare it.

Hit a tank/Mdps in frontline to build blood lust and when it's good use witchbrew and your stealth for open a heal/rdps in backline. opener+AW/WP>KD>BLB>Puncture is the best rotation for kill very quickly.

if your target is a heal or SW(assault stance) use EOIP before KD, on rdps SW(in scout/skirmish stance) engi or bw you don't need EOIP for kill them on KD.

When u have a target before opening it, wait for it to cast a long spell (heal group-snipe-festering arrow for example), they are generally less attentive.

For tactic: IP(always slotted)/Flanking/Taste of Blood (if u have any dot wait for proc before open also if your target have Flame Shield(BW buff) u can get a proc) and FM for extra crit, 6%crit for the first ability>9% for KD>12% for BTB>15% for Puncture.

Brute Force isn't interesting for this gameplay and STR have little influence on your damage, having 800-900 of Strenght is enough.

find a zealot, with his m1 you can kill any target while reducing your burst to open+kd>BTB>Puncture :twisted:

Kordie

Post#36 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:14 am

I played around with my gear to drop STR for crit and got to 21 before FM. My STR is 918 with a pot and I havent done number crunching but it "felt" like i was hitting harder with STR at 1000 to 1050. Thoughts on best spot for STR/Crit levels?

quler

Post#37 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:32 pm

Emerge!
How is boosted bitches feeling? Dont have time to try all changes... Aspecially MoM + WB...

Ghud

Post#38 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:48 am

Hi Guys I run current with this RoR.builders - Witch Elf
and use mark of morati.
but look in game the carrer builder is not updated
use my rr point for crit/strength/deff and i use full Conqueror and genesis set
and play only PvP 40/72

I mean the sacrificial stap is the best frenzy u can lvl this time with mark of morati +50%auto attack haste/ +50%auto attack dmg
Hart seeker, Increased pain and Cauldorn is a must have.

i dont use Witchbrew for the following reason:

u become only +300(180) corporeal dmg and everyone have alle resi on max so -40% dmg.
witchbrew make no dmg and use ur global cd so u lost dps from 1 ability and und cant catch up the lost dmg from the 1 ability with witchbrew.

on your knees is now a very good frenzy but the rest of this tree is crap, 13mastery points for 1 skill not with me !!!

sry for bad english i hope u can understand me

Ads
Sulorie

Post#39 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:09 am

Ghud wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:48 am Hi Guys I run current with this RoR.builders - Witch Elf
and use mark of morati.
but look in game the carrer builder is not updated
use my rr point for crit/strength/deff and i use full Conqueror and genesis set
and play only PvP 40/72

I mean the sacrificial stap is the best frenzy u can lvl this time with mark of morati +50%auto attack haste/ +50%auto attack dmg
Hart seeker, Increased pain and Cauldorn is a must have.

i dont use Witchbrew for the following reason:

u become only +300(180) corporeal dmg and everyone have alle resi on max so -40% dmg.
witchbrew make no dmg and use ur global cd so u lost dps from 1 ability and und cant catch up the lost dmg from the 1 ability with witchbrew.

on your knees is now a very good frenzy but the rest of this tree is crap, 13mastery points for 1 skill not with me !!!

sry for bad english i hope u can understand me
How much STR you got with that spec and gear and how is your renown spec exactly?
Dying is no option.

stinker3

Post#40 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:56 am

What is right now the best build for WE?