Recent Topics

Ads

Witch elf build !

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Nidwin

Re: Witch elf build !

Post#41 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:55 am

terribad stuff removed
Last edited by Nidwin on Tue May 07, 2019 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Ads
Ghud

Post#42 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:20 am

Sulorie wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:09 am
Ghud wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:48 am Hi Guys I run current with this RoR.builders - Witch Elf
and use mark of morati.
but look in game the carrer builder is not updated
use my rr point for crit/strength/deff and i use full Conqueror and genesis set
and play only PvP 40/72

I mean the sacrificial stap is the best frenzy u can lvl this time with mark of morati +50%auto attack haste/ +50%auto attack dmg
Hart seeker, Increased pain and Cauldorn is a must have.

i dont use Witchbrew for the following reason:

u become only +300(180) corporeal dmg and everyone have alle resi on max so -40% dmg.
witchbrew make no dmg and use ur global cd so u lost dps from 1 ability and und cant catch up the lost dmg from the 1 ability with witchbrew.

on your knees is now a very good frenzy but the rest of this tree is crap, 13mastery points for 1 skill not with me !!!

sry for bad english i hope u can understand me
How much STR you got with that spec and gear and how is your renown spec exactly?
I have 900str and use 15%krit / might4 / blademaster1 / impetus1 / reflexes1 / deft defender2 use only strg talis

Aurandilaz

Post#43 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:24 am

I'm wondering if someone has tried something like this before;
https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... ,5611,5604

Ideally I'd want more than just 1 Elixir, but eh. Atm don't feel like any of the "finishers" are too much worth climbing up to 13. Obviously would require running with someone who then can provide the KD on demand.

or this

(maybe swap TOB for Autoattack haste tactic) - but also not sure.

or

but also not sure

Lacking any kind of AoE makes one feel kinda useless in this blobwarfare with all the "zergsplit mechanism" somewhat not-working. :roll:

Nidwin

Post#44 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:02 am

removed old and used teabag crap
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Kesslik

Post#45 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:23 am

Your build is going to be highly dependent on what you are doing and what type of play style you have. A maidb traveling with a constant premade doing rvr is going to have quite a different build than one doing mostly pug scenarios or warbands. A ganker or duelist is gonna be different than your normal rvr build.

Also don't let pure numbers determine your build. Pure numbers are great in a vacuum, but rarely ever do you always get to have that perfect scenario where everything falls into line for you. Also, you need to learn your abilities and know how to use them as more than just pure damage. On Your Knees is a great example. Sure, it does some damage and is also a knockdown, but it also allows you to catch ranged opponents or allow you to close the gap. Broad severing does damage, but also can allow you to hide who your true target is. Target a dps, but your real target is a healer or ranged class. Switch, knock em down, kill em before the healers are the wiser or some tank switches to guard em.

Everyone also has different play styles, learn what yours is. I always have and always will be carnage. I got my reasons, others will have theirs on why they prefer other builds. Play around and learn for yourself what your strengths are. Having other people telling you what "the best build is" rarely works, as one person's best build might not be great for another. Don't be afraid to test or fail.

As someone who was/always will be a witch elf main player for a long time, take my advice or don't. I've seen it all though, and been there through the good times and that long long bad time (I hate you 1.2 grrr).

- Sieglinde Eilserv