Recent Topics

Ads

Witch elf build !

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Lileldys

Re: Witch elf build !

Post#11 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:36 am

Sargl1977 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:11 am Nice the for help i think for me is best full right and middle free for heal debuff and elixir. Tactic : takte of blood , flanking , IP , fm( 3%crit per stack)
Taste of blood and flanking dont stack last i tested it

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#12 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:45 am

All 3 dmg increaser tactics should stack unless someone went and ninjanerfed them. Maybe put on bugtracker with evidence?

Uleleos1

Post#13 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:44 am

Hey guys i am lvl up my old we again but i dont know why ppl like the ss so much on my we (lvl 34) it deals 0 dmg idk maybe thats gonna Change @ lvl 40.

Panzerkasper

Post#14 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:00 pm

The WB buff seems nice on paper but in fact it is irrelevant. With the icd cooldown you still only hit every ~1s.
The effect of AAs proccing WB in between is, even with the fast 1.6 weapons, so minimal it is almost neglectable.

Unfortunatly WB stays the worst finisher of the trees.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Uleleos1

Post#15 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:38 pm

In my eyes are all of the finisher kind of low on dmg and if i think on live server wb+ ruthless aussault combo that was great for burst dps

Lileldys

Post#16 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:08 pm

Uleleos1 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:44 am Hey guys i am lvl up my old we again but i dont know why ppl like the ss so much on my we (lvl 34) it deals 0 dmg idk maybe thats gonna Change @ lvl 40.
SacStab = 50% AA haste. Its a strong sustained DPS boost, especially with EOIP.

On Your Knees damage is the same damage as SacStab, with a K/D.
WB is gimped due to its ICD, and its a preload burst, you already need 5 stacks to make use of the skill. Then you'll pretty much always be cusing it on global.

So you'll only really pickup Sac Stab as its a decent damage, small heal, and auto haste. Plus going up the tree boosts AW and Puncture damage, both pretty core to WE.
Loading a Wracking Pains, 3x Envenomed Blade, into Sac Stab + EOIP then AW Spam is a lot stacked damage that is hard to heal through.

Ravenfox

Post#17 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:18 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:37 am
Ravenfox wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:48 am as another build point I think you really dont need increased pain if u wanted to go witchbrew/pierce armor I think that way is a solid well rounded build its more of a gank type thing if thats the way you want it
Are you serious? Without IP the damage is too low, despite armor ignore to be a threat to anyone healed. Your crits hits drop 25% in damage.
damage can be "low" sure but sometimes you wont be getting a crit or quite few crits, maybe my crit % is just low though, armor penetrating and toughness debuffing is another way you can debuff atleast 175 toughness from your target(conq set and wracking pains if they're debuffed) thats about 37 damage buff per hit, you gotta be sneaky with wracking pains to, to not have downtime with your dps will help. so this is where the math isnt provided but 37 dps can be an extra 65 damage from a crit, and you gain an extra tactic slot witch could be more damage already, an escape, or something else, to say the least it makes 50% crit damage seem weaker if you want to trade out for some defenses and still dish out some isnt that bad of an idea generally but me myself i still have some builds to test the one im on now is like that and is sweet but now im missing out on the crit damage

Sargl1977

Post#18 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:20 pm

Lileldys wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:36 am
Sargl1977 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:11 am Nice the for help i think for me is best full right and middle free for heal debuff and elixir. Tactic : takte of blood , flanking , IP , fm( 3%crit per stack)
Taste of blood and flanking dont stack last i tested it
Its working :)

Ads
Sargl1977

Post#19 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:21 pm

Uleleos1 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:44 am Hey guys i am lvl up my old we again but i dont know why ppl like the ss so much on my we (lvl 34) it deals 0 dmg idk maybe thats gonna Change @ lvl 40.
I can crit with eoip(elixir) 2x 1100 is **** dmg ?

Sulorie

Post#20 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:14 pm

Ravenfox wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:18 pm
toughness debuffing is another way you can debuff atleast 175 toughness from your target(conq set and wracking pains if they're debuffed)
Are you sure about it stacking? It shouldn't, as both are considered skills. Only tactic and skill stack.
Dying is no option.