Recent Topics

Ads

WE. What is your ambush rotation?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
drmordread
Suspended

Re: WE. What is your ambush rotation?

Post#11 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:58 pm

Atropik wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:20 pm
drmordread wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:30 pm There is no one "cookie cutter" set of openers. It depends on your play style and the type of target. Anyway, it is the new fad for WE's to hunt in packs, or at the least pairs, so dont worry. Even if you dont want one around you, I am sure one will appear to finish off what you start.
Lol, there is one set. And this one is the most imbalanced cookie cutter set ever xd

This set is the only reason for we to perform well after 10 years of nerf been made since 1.2
Oh please do not even start. The WE is the most viable solo class in this game. I play both WE and WH and never ever ever, has the WH been more dominant that the WE. And in RoR the balance tips in favor of the WE even more. And I solo, I do not run around with multiple guards, heal bots and a defensive spec when I play my WE. :) :) :)
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Ads
Atropik

Post#12 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:16 pm

I’m glad you feel better on we, cause on wh you were the most godnoob, I’ve ever met
Nicelook | Obey

spikespiegel84

Post#13 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:57 pm

The only reason I run WH instead of WE is because I hate playing a crazy stripper on meth.

mdillard

Post#14 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:54 pm

spikespiegel84 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:57 pm The only reason I run WH instead of WE is because I hate playing a crazy stripper on meth.
Hahahaha!
Agave - Rank 40 Witch Elf, Tequila lover.

Nidwin

Post#15 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:59 am

Atropik wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:26 pm And the last thing, - FM tactic is a bullshit, don’t even try to argue here, just trust me.
:twisted:
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]