Recent Topics

Ads

[WE/Sorc] Need help on general play

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Nidwin

Re: [WE/Sorc] Need help on general play

Post#11 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:50 am

For the sorc I'm going to keep it short.

I saw you around past week-end as we were in the same warband at some point. Just shadow at all time the warband leader and be ready to die at all time too. You, as a sorc, are a main dpser and can do it from range. Sorc's and their aoe make very often the difference.
I never ever run away in wb clash on my Sorc. I dps till I die, get a rez or we win.

Ruin is not what you want to go for but Mayhem is at this point in time. It may be possible to solo the Hero in the hard PQ in Avelorn (first and lowest hard PQ in Avelorn) but that's going to require a lot of skilled kiting. I don't mind helping as it's one of my farm places, that specific pq. But I need to be online and not busy with something that's keeping me busy.

Otherwise
Onslaught a very good set but ...
Super rare and expensive Rare Fortune for melee bombing Sorc's

Mayhem is a good Sorc set as you have to keep in mind you're supposed to stay at range. It's cheap, efficient and it actually does have a usefull proc who's quite good in aoe mode under morale 2 when spamming SS as example.

Don't dock your Sorc as talis maker only yet. It's a great toon and can be very fun to play in wb's as aoe machine from range. And, for much much later, hell of a fun as melee bomber.

For range aoe something like this
https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... ,5427,5429
or replace one of the tactics with EK for the Intel.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Ads
Acidic

Post#12 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:56 am

Don’t think you need to force yourself to chose.
Get some jewelry set from the unlocks that helps

Then join some of the war bands that don’t sit on the flag and have some leading, rr at low levels comes fast

And onslaught is good for both toons, if u see looking for members chapter 22 join

mdillard

Post#13 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:59 am

Nidwin wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:50 am For the sorc I'm going to keep it short.

I saw you around past week-end as we were in the same warband at some point. Just shadow at all time the warband leader and be ready to die at all time too. You, as a sorc, are a main dpser and can do it from range. Sorc's and their aoe make very often the difference.
I never ever run away in wb clash on my Sorc. I dps till I die, get a rez or we win.

<snip>

For range aoe something like this
https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... ,5427,5429
or replace one of the tactics with EK for the Intel.
Thanks for these 2 great posts, I copied and pasted them into a text file.
I'm going to test them both extensively tonight, probably starting with Lamial (Sorc) so if you're grinding that PQ, holler and I'll lend some AOE support, or run in a WB.
Agave - Rank 40 Witch Elf, Tequila lover.

mdillard

Post#14 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:02 am

I don't know why people complain about the community, every one's always been super cool to me.
Thanks for the responses, I have copied and pasted all info into a text document.
I'll check back to see if there is more.
Thanks again all.
Agave - Rank 40 Witch Elf, Tequila lover.