Recent Topics

Ads

[Sorc] Worth playing

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Allistarj

Re: [Sorc] Worth playing

Post#11 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:03 pm

No reason to play sorc over magus. That backlash dmg is insane. And no defence skilles that are usefull since all melee can break it. And ur squshy as ****. Ur bound to be a aoe bot in a wb with a slim chance to kill someone solo that might be afk

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:10 pm

Allistarj wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:03 pm No reason to play sorc over magus. That backlash dmg is insane. And no defence skilles that are usefull since all melee can break it. And ur squshy as ****. Ur bound to be a aoe bot in a wb with a slim chance to kill someone solo that might be afk
Or you play in a group and melt pugs on cooldown in ST spec.
Dying is no option.

mursaat1337

Post#13 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:06 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:10 pm
Allistarj wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:03 pm No reason to play sorc over magus. That backlash dmg is insane. And no defence skilles that are usefull since all melee can break it. And ur squshy as ****. Ur bound to be a aoe bot in a wb with a slim chance to kill someone solo that might be afk
Or you play in a group and melt pugs on cooldown in ST spec.
i mean thats any rdps ST spec vs pugs.

Sulorie

Post#14 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:10 pm

mursaat1337 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:06 pm i mean thats any rdps ST spec vs pugs.
Still no class better than sorc/bw to farm pugs, because no proper guard/heal/detaunt or cleanse to counter the burst every 10 sec.
Dying is no option.

Malvane

Post#15 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:12 pm

Nidwin wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:12 am Told you to hang on a bit more on your Sorc. :P

It's a fun class to play, even if there shouldn't be any male sorc's around.
The Dark lord Malekith, has dismissed the “prophecy of demise” and given his purple thumbs up for all male magic users of both genders to join the crusade of Destruction.

There has been some changes that is cannon in regards to how he feels towards male sorcs, outside this game’s world to.

As far as people saying Magus being better, I do think the class ss and Engineers to a degree are overpowering, but I still don’t think there are better killers of Deftard Ironbreakers than Sorcs (Equal RR and gear).