Recent Topics

Ads

New WE in game need some tips

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
xdpsxx
Suspended

New WE in game need some tips

Post#1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:50 pm

hi, so i am new here i would like if some one could afford his time and put down all top addons i should have for competitve pve and pvp
and what best crafting combos take on first char that is main..

thx

Ads
xdpsxx
Suspended

Re: New WE in game need some tips

Post#2 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:21 pm

ANY kind soul help :)

Wam

Post#3 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:54 pm

xdpsxx wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:21 pm ANY kind soul help :)
What level are you? what style of play are you looking toward? solo ganking? 6 man? sc? Large scale warband orvr?

as for first proffesions to level mate

Salvaging is expensive so i wouldnt recommend that

Scavenging is easy and lazy and Talisman making (but you will missing some ingredients(essence for making good talismans higher level which you would need to buy from Auction house or level a alt with salvager etc) but its extra money

Butchery is the same as scavenging but usually more rare, but if you farm certain areas can get nice ingredients for more expensive potions

If you know how system works Cultivating is good, but i would recommend using 2 add on's for this... see link in post i just made about Wam/TUP Destro WB template (can also check out WE for large scale while you at if desired but WE shines more at ganking/smaller scale)... on that link in add on's ... MG remix, and crafting tooltip info something like this is the second one you need... Then start growing seeds as you play and then ctrl click on them to try get seeds back rinse repeat level it up (can take awhile) ... Then i would also make apothercary your secondary proffession... as cultivate and apoth is solid combo

so you can pretty much eventually make most potions for yourself and could make extra and sell on auction house if desired...
(AP, Healing, Heal over time, Strength etc)

you would need butchery proffession on a ALT to farm for armour ingredients to send to your potion maker... and then you are pretty sorted...

For main characters Salvager or Cultivator is best imo... but salvager is not ideal first choice due to all the money lost from selling items you chop up instead.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

xdpsxx
Suspended

Post#4 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:58 pm

i dont see any links m8

Atropik

Post#5 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:22 pm

Addons :
- enemy,
- pure,
- buffhead,
- minimap,
These are must.

Also try for amethyst, nerfedbuttons, WarScrollingCombatText (wsct), targetRing, these depends on your preferences.

Another advice will be, - try to tune your ingame interface, split combat/text/death chat, move panels, racial decorative elements, hide double frames etc.

For links use google plz.
Nicelook | Obey

Wam

Post#6 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:55 pm

xdpsxx wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:58 pm i dont see any links m8
https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Landgoat

Post#7 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:32 pm

Pick your fights well in PvP, and if you wanna stay alive longer make friends with a tank who knows what guard is and also a healer who can kite and knows what detaunt is.
WAAAAGH!
Shaman/ Landy - rr80
BG/ Killadelph - rr70