Recent Topics

Ads

Need an updated WE build and RR spec

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sulorie
Posts: 4329

Re: Need an updated WE build and RR spec

Post#11 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:32 pm

Atropik wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:44 pm
Rudiruelps wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:20 am
and what is your main damageskill in this rotation?
Agonizing Wound, Envenomed Blade and finishing with heart render?
AW, Hs, awawawawwa(witchbrew buffed)awawawwwaw.
Is this the sound of someone being stabbed? Stop this roleplaying!
Dying is no option.

Ads
Daevas
Posts: 9

Re: Need an updated WE build and RR spec

Post#12 » Sun May 26, 2019 7:38 am

Not worth using Pierce Armor spec anymore?

User avatar
vianiznice
Posts: 178

Re: Need an updated WE build and RR spec

Post#13 » Sun May 26, 2019 8:06 am

Daevas wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 7:38 am
Not worth using Pierce Armor spec anymore?
I still use it in my solo build.
But I rarely play my WE these days so Im probably out of the loop.

Daevas
Posts: 9

Re: Need an updated WE build and RR spec

Post#14 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:13 am

Ive come to the conclusion that Pierce Armor is not that great, it does about 10% more dmg then a AW. Right now im trying out a "new" build (as new as a game can be after 12 years, it requires RR60:

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 39,5637&t=

Idea is to have 100% armor penetration up every other 10 seconds.

User avatar
Nidwin
Posts: 641

Re: Need an updated WE build and RR spec

Post#15 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:46 am

I'm happy with this and I do get a kill or two once in a blue moon.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5603,5599

Once rr79 (45 in critt + 44 STR) I'll try to get rid of Brute Force and replace it by MoM
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Miszczu5647
Game Master
Posts: 372

Re: Need an updated WE build and RR spec

Post#16 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:39 am

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5611,5601

Rotation: Tracherous Assault/Vehement Blades - OYK - AW - AW - AW - Elixir of Shadows - Enfeebling Strike - RA.
Stay on 5 feet to utilize aa after RA.
If target still live - Feinted Positionig+AW

Renown: Full crit, reduced chance to be crit until ~ 1,5% (kiss of agony should bring you to 0%). Rest renown points how you like it.

Gear: Outlaw in main hand (for armor debuff), Sentinel helmet+jewelery for +6% crit, 5 vanqisher for +5 crit and sweet debuff.

Extra benefit - one don't have to respec for farming crit talismans. Just swap tactics. :D
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

User avatar
Nidwin
Posts: 641

Re: Need an updated WE build and RR spec

Post#17 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:58 am

Spoiler:
Miszczu5647 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:39 am
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5611,5601

Rotation: Tracherous Assault/Vehement Blades - OYK - AW - AW - AW - Elixir of Shadows - Enfeebling Strike - RA.
Stay on 5 feet to utilize aa after RA.
If target still live - Feinted Positionig+AW

Renown: Full crit, reduced chance to be crit until ~ 1,5% (kiss of agony should bring you to 0%). Rest renown points how you like it.

Gear: Outlaw in main hand (for armor debuff), Sentinel helmet+jewelery for +6% crit, 5 vanqisher for +5 crit and sweet debuff.

Extra benefit - one don't have to respec for farming crit talismans. Just swap tactics. :D
I presume the armor debuff is for your AA's ?
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Miszczu5647
Game Master
Posts: 372

Re: Need an updated WE build and RR spec

Post#18 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:13 am

And sometimes if I miss with AW ;)

Also debuff is first so if I take his armor down by 800 and then penetrate it with RA by 78% (28% from my WS + 50% from tactic) it's only better for my dmg output.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Ads
User avatar
Nidwin
Posts: 641

Re: Need an updated WE build and RR spec

Post#19 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:21 pm

Miszczu5647 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:13 am
And sometimes if I miss with AW ;)

Also debuff is first so if I take his armor down by 800 and then penetrate it with RA by 78% (28% from my WS + 50% from tactic) it's only better for my dmg output.
Thanks, was just wondering.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron