Recent Topics

Ads

BG help, I want to be the very best

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
DanielWinner

Re: BG help, I want to be the very best

Post#11 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:29 am

For 40/40 2H use this.
https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... 911,920&t=
Weapon must be the quest one with defenses proc.
BG is offensive debuffer.
Your main goal is to track the most dangerous **** and make his life miserable. Snare on cooldown, drain his AP with two skills, maintain crit debuff with 100 hate same as armor debuff. Punt him off with 100 hate into Uganda.
Better if you will guard your dps in the same time but you never know what random players play with you.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Ads
carlos1103

Post#12 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:05 am

DanielWinner wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:29 am For 40/40 2H use this.
Your main goal is to track the most dangerous **** and make his life miserable. Snare on cooldown, drain his AP with two skills, maintain crit debuff with 100 hate same as armor debuff. Punt him off with 100 hate into Uganda.
Better if you will guard your dps in the same time but you never know what random players play with you.
No crimson death? Also which tactics to use and core abilities to spam?

Which gear I should aim at the moment?

DanielWinner

Post#13 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:01 am

carlos1103 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:05 am

You should aim for crimson death in your builds closer to 60/70 rr. Otherwise you would have to sacrifice self defenses or other utilities. If you wish, I can show such builds.
Tactics are: crit, toughness, parry and your choice. Later 4th tactic should be Hastened Doom.
I told you about core skills: always start with a snare and keep it 100% uptime, then build 100 hate asap with your channeling and other spammables, then apply armor debuff, crit debuff, both AP drains, defenses debuff. Also punt people only with 100 hate into the right direction. Then you can spam Pitiless Strike. Remember to use any skill which spends hate before using channeling since you would need crit to build more hate.

Gear is: merc+dom -> dom -> and then bloodlord if you are ready for some grind.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Spoiler:
Gotcha

carlos1103

Post#14 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:17 am

DanielWinner wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:01 am

You should aim for crimson death in your builds closer to 60/70 rr. Otherwise you would have to sacrifice self defenses or other utilities. If you wish, I can show such builds.
Tactics are: crit, toughness, parry and your choice. Later 4th tactic should be Hastened Doom.
I told you about core skills: always start with a snare and keep it 100% uptime, then build 100 hate asap with your channeling and other spammables, then apply armor debuff, crit debuff, both AP drains, defenses debuff. Also punt people only with 100 hate into the right direction. Then you can spam Pitiless Strike. Remember to use any skill which spends hate before using channeling since you would need crit to build more hate.

Thank you for your answer I will try it, also whats the best way to lvl up fast the RR? Should I get the 2H subjugator?

DanielWinner

Post#15 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:23 am

Spoiler:
carlos1103 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:17 am
DanielWinner wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:01 am

Thank you for your answer I will try it, also whats the best way to lvl up fast the RR? Should I get the 2H subjugator?
Since you play 2h: RvR leaching and forts. SCs are pretty much dead for 2h so you either slot SnB to get a pop or just RvR roam for RR. Though, wish you great luck farming SC emblems (maybe PVE your gear then? Bloodlord set), pop system is quite bad so try SnB trick (you can play the build I linked with SnB or just switch to 2H back once you get a SC).

Subj 2h is better for 60+ since you will be confident in your gear and have enough defenses from renown.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Spoiler:
Gotcha

kirraha

Post#16 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:59 am

Imo. Drop the 2h dream. Equip snb and protect your team as a tank. No 2h can live as long as a real tank and usually healers have enough ln their asses unless you are in a proper 6man.

Ofc I play 2h too when I play in guild team, but sometimes if the preassure is to high I equip snb cause I qant to be suportive to the team. Not a wannabe dps.

But ofc you should do as you want.

https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... 11,913,888

I use this. Dont mind the tactics though. My phone kinda broka them. But that treespecc.

Overall. Guard dps and swap to other members if its needed. Put dark protector on your allies, it can be used to shield them and buff them with willpower and toughness.
Last edited by kirraha on Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

peterthepan3

Post#17 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:14 am

No Enraged Beating is an oof

kirraha

Post#18 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:20 am

Yes!! It should be there

Ads
Ototo

Post#19 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:32 pm

Spoiler:

Anomanderake

Post#20 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:33 pm

I don’t agree about s&n tank beeing more useful than a 2H one. This one is true only in highly organized premade WB, where you just need to punt, stun, snare and HTL.

Otherwise, the extra dps from 2H is always better. You should analize your role: as a tank, your most important role is applying CC and help survivability of the team. About the second point, HTL is useful only in very static situations: when you are in a WB with mostly rdps as damage dealers, mostly. Or for funnel.

Aside from this, your aim should be more resilient than the guarded dps (I mean, a dps with a guard applied), able to keep up the guard (=parry) and to land CC. Then you need to max out dps, in order to help the party.

Reasons: if your healers can’t keep up you when focused (given that you’re harder than the guarded dps), he will never be able to keep up the dps when focused, so you are going to lose anyway.
Plus, if your group can’t put down enemy’s dps/healers, you are going to lose again. So, up to a certain point, more outgoing overall dps is more useful than more survivability on a single member of the party.

And then there is the melee train, where shields are just pure garbage...
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

For the Gaer Daecos' Freedoms