Recent Topics

Ads

Newbie Witch Elf: Noteworthy gear progressions

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
FunkySwerve

Newbie Witch Elf: Noteworthy gear progressions

Post#1 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:37 am

Hey there, I hope the day has found you well. I have a level 25 Witch Elf on the server. I have the Sacellum full set. Currently I'm updating my weapons and jewelry through vendors in IC. Where do I go from here? Is there anything I should be saving for? Thank you ahead of time.
Last edited by FunkySwerve on Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Tom

Re: Newbie Witch Elf: Noteworthy gear progressions

Post#2 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:00 am

The RVR gear sets for WE are all good. no need for pve

abezverkhiy

Post#3 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:04 am

Yep. You just need to do rvr all the way up.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

FunkySwerve

Post#4 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:11 am

Roger that. Thank you!

Sulorie

Post#5 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:29 am

The only pve you might have to do, if you want to min-max your stats, is city dungeons for sentinel set. But this is stuff for later.
Dying is no option.

WExWH

Post#6 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:07 am

do all contents, if u want to enjoy our class u will need all gear available,

what you need from Scenario

weap off rr45 then rr61// weapon def rr45 (rr61 not worth it)
domi and oppress (very good if you want to be more defensive)

what you need from RvR

weap subju+influence t4 bloodfist dagger (fastest weap)
anni gear (best starter gear), conq ( u can skip it for vanquisher), vanquisher+invader set
set jewel, genesis

what you need from PvE

weapon epic quest (lvl 36-merciless and spite are the most interesting for solo), influence city dungeon (require ~5 and ~9 full run) same weap as epic quest but item level increased (only stat and dps not the proc), bloodlord weap (require ~4 run)

gear PvE, rare fortune you can buy it at the AH if u have a lot of gold, onslaught from ch 22, requires a warband to make them but that's worth it, Beastlord from quest is one of the most used set (mixed with other or full),

from dungeon, Redeye is required to unlock higher gear but does not bring anything of interest to equip it>senti gear (require 13 runs to have the last bonuse)>bloodlord gear only required to unlock higher gear and weap.

jewel from pve, lair boss kv for defensive build provide hp regen, Tome of Knowledge with achievement unlock set jewel lvl 35 ( lot of resist or AA speed), jewel from influence t4, jewel bloodlord dropable in bastion stair (require full bloodlord gear to equip it :?: )

probably forget some things :roll:

about mixed or full set, it's up to you to choose what equip, everything depends on what you want to do (solo, small or warband) also if you like to optimize to exploit your class, you need several copies of sets to put different talismans :D

Ilthay

Post#7 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:39 pm

You absolutely need be beastlord early on.

Depending on your level, I think Ruin is good to have a few pieces of it you wanted to maximize strength, but being patient and sticking with rvr sets will do.

Martok

Post#8 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:12 pm

FunkySwerve wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:37 amHey there, I hope the day has found you well. I have a level 25 Witch Elf on the server. I have the Sacellum full set. Currently I'm updating my weapons and jewelry through vendors in IC. Where do I go from here? Is there anything I should be saving for? Thank you ahead of time.

My experience with Witch Elf progression is covered in some depth here:

Click here to watch on YouTube

Thanks for watching.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Atropik

Post#9 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:34 pm

Martok wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:12 pm
FunkySwerve wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:37 amHey there, I hope the day has found you well. I have a level 25 Witch Elf on the server. I have the Sacellum full set. Currently I'm updating my weapons and jewelry through vendors in IC. Where do I go from here? Is there anything I should be saving for? Thank you ahead of time.

Thanks for watching.
Tips on being the decent WE:
- Remove Envenomed blade and Slice from the bar as soon as you got backstab, do not use them, never ever, these two are no longer exist for you.
- It is highly recommended do not click Heartseeker with left mouse button, put a hotkey on it, let it be 2 oe E or R or Q or whatever.

Ty for your attention)
Nicelook | Obey

GoreFist

Post#10 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:57 pm

Martok wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:12 pm

Thanks for watching.

Fast forward...fast forward.... Ahh SC cool here we go S is bound to BACKPEDAL?!?! oh gawd keyboard turning /off.
Always had you on farm :lol:
Infidelous/WH RR7x
Lordcorruptous/Chosen RR6x
Dadakaboy/Choppa RR5x
Drsicko/Slayer RR5x
Whiplash/Mara RR5x
Freedumb/Kotbs RR5x
Whiteclaw/WL RR5x