Recent Topics

Ads

[SORC] PVE spec and rota

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Noiree

[SORC] PVE spec and rota

Post#1 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:39 pm

Got me a lovely sorc. Know how to blow up folks in RVR but zero idea what spec and rota is best for dungeons. Anyone got some tips?

Target RR: 50 to 60.
Noiree - Archmage
Annnoying - Disciple of Wayne

gone with the wipe - RIP:
Annoying Lilpieceofsh - Disciple of Khaine, Bikinibabe Withoutbeach - Sorceress, Kekshirn Derkruemlige - Shaman

Ads
Aurandilaz

Re: [SORC] PVE spec and rota

Post#2 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:59 pm

not sure if best, bit I like getting DC from aoe tree, then dump rest into midtree for best possible DOT dmg output and highest Chillwind resis debuff. Keeping good dmg IS Cw Vot Wop AV GoN flowing might or might not be as good as pure CQ+Doombolt spam. timed burst is less important in pve so can kinda skip left tree, with good consistent grindy dmg being ideal in pve.
tactics, infernal gift, CQ, cw resis debuff, then possibly manic obsession or Int or frozen touch all semi ok, Ap tactic maybe worth in city dungeons where all your Ap is drained nonstop.

kaela

Re: [SORC] PVE spec and rota

Post#3 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:14 pm

With this build I finished all PVE content. Works best if you have someone with corporal resistance debuff (like a BO).

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5401,5394

Black Horror, Cascade and pit for trash mobs/adds.

No real rotation for bosses just get in close quarters range and Doombolt/Focus Mind the hell out of him. If you have a zealot in group, sync the zealot M1 debuff with your Focus Mind M2 for max single dps on boss.
If group dps is low or a 2x sorc setup, switch Piercing Shadows with Infernal Gift.
The rest is just positioning, boss mechanic knowledge and aggro management.

Good loot.

PS: statwise max int/crit