Recent Topics

Ads

BG 2H ranked scenario Build/Bis

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
toffikx

Re: BG 2H ranked scenario Build/Bis

Post#31 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:23 pm

Mattia1981 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:15 pm
toffikx wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:59 pm BG things
More BG things

Greetings man and merry Christmas!
I agree with you that the dynamism and possible win conditions in 6v6 solo ranked are different than those in 6v6 group premade. It's true that in 6v6 group premades you'll have melee trains, in which Crimson Death is head and shoulders above any other mastery-specific ability. It's also true that the premades sit in discord and are able to coordinate and punish you for every possible mistake (like the Soul Killer trip). In a 6v6 solo where you play with 5 unorgaized solo players against 6 unorganized solo players the realities are different.

That's exactly why I was arguing about things like Soul Killer, Unstoppable Fury, Choking Fury, even Bolstering Anger. The different settings of 6v6 solo can make certain abilities, within certain conditions, useful. If it was a question of 6v6 premade, then there's only really one build, the one adamska/azeyune posted. I also believe that build is absolutely fine for 6v6 solo, but perhaps you can change it around a little bit depending on your opposition. Also, I think if you want Soul Killer, you shouldn't leave Crimson Death out, but make a build where both are present. That'll be harder the lower you renown rank is, however it is doable in any 40+ setting.

Merry Christmas!

Ads
Sulorie

Post#32 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:55 pm

For 6vs6 ranked or solo ranked as 2h bg, go for this or go home.
On the other hand, it depends entirely on your opposition. Against some setups, being able to swap guard already does the trick.
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 11,913,897
Dying is no option.

convexte

Post#33 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:01 am

Tested both builds in solo ranked, hd+antidetaunt build is funny, but only against newbies or blind guys.Killed both enemy healers solo once, but this just a joke, i suppose they was drunk/blinded etc.Choking Fury is awesome tool, but not worth it imo.

For sure frontal aoe snare giving more utility than all of this situational tactics, ADM boosting your surviveability pretty good.4th tactic is debatable, but for me 20 sec cd juggernaut > 160 toughness.

About equipment: im using 3opp+3bloodlord+3beastlord full str talis, jewelry 2 gen (remnant+fragment), beastlord and gunbad -3% ctbc jewelry and city inf 2h with defense proc.Almost 10k hp, 860 str with pot and 4300 armor.6/7 bloodlord with wounds talis is ok too, more defensive and more melee crit and parry.Thinking about movespeed proc weapon, was running with subj weapon a lot.
BW87 Roytze
KotBS 83 Eilert
WP 85 Edelhardt
WH 83 Rayhorst

Magus 80 Dreadtech
Sorc 81 Roytzen
BG 80 Morventh

adamska2

Post#34 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:17 am

Yes Bg is the best tank for me destro side when you reach rr 40/70 "late game "

Its the only Tank with an Aoe snare in destro side, (more snare, less kitting posibility for the enemie team , so more potential for kill, same for escape or disengage )
In 1 gcd you snare evrything really strong .
This is you best spell for me ! And if you crit you aply the wounds debuff to. ( So aoe wounds debuff potential with crimson and the aoe snare ). So you need Crit !

Really good debuff "combo : crimson / wound debuff " (he have a hudge Armor debuff to .)

One of the best punt in the game, and instant knock down for Aggressive/defensive play ( Punt or knock down the enemie guard and same posibility for control a enemie dps to save your friends dps, or your healer from the death )

Decent damage for assit your dps and carry him. But its not you priority, only if you master the class.
Suport the team with debuff, snare, punt, knock is you priority.
Dont tunnel on dps ONLY, like evry bad bad BG do ! You will be usless, that work only vs new players or in solo plays, but not in ranked.

A really good Bg can hard carry the team , he is good in evry situation.
The only weaknes he have is, he is like a diesel, a bit slow for build Hate at the start ( you canot instant punt like chosen for exemple etc ...) you need hate .

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 11,913,897

Why no anti detaunt tactics ?? Because vs decent team, tank swap the guard for save teamate !
And if they dont swap the guard, you will win anyway, because its a huge mistake . Its more a tactic for solo play for kill a healer solo

The parry tactics is important because, you can parry guard damage, so more survability and the metagame is mele train, a must have :D

Knock down because its impossible to avoid a instant knock, most of kill are do when the target is control ( a tank without knock down loose so much utility)

Enraged beating for help you to build hate to compensate your weakness.

Crit tactics because you need crit for proc wound debuff and increase your damage.

Wound debuff tactics because its Op, and Crimson to.
Azeyune

Mattia1981

Post#35 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:32 am

I tested today in some scenarios anguish/loathing spec and i was very tanky despite 2 handed.

Were all pugs ones and not solo ranked, so around 9-12 ppls each side.
It worked for 4 on 10.
The ones went good: players were pug with no coordination, and the when i debuffed healers they simply didn't had time to dispel and heal, the guard on them wasn't enough. There always was a we getting on my targets too.

In the other ones we lost: the order players were coordinated more than us (we were not) so despite a WE that was trying to focus on healers i tried to debuff, despite my efforts to apply it to the most possible healers they had all the comfort to cleanse, kite and heal each others with no pressure; i got roflstomped and their tanks free to punt at wish.
I still have to test in a 6 man premade, would really do.

Then i did the build with crimson etc. and tested it in some SCs.

Much more exposed to casters and not very happy when i missed my usual 350/550 hp each 3 secs (depends on willpower buff) but the crimson with wound debuff and thirst for death granted much pressure versus all characters, not only healers (no one wanna lose 1.5k hp with 1 hit). Much easier to play too, i admit. Btw won 4 on 6 was good enough with not much efforts. People are scared by that Crimson wound debuff combo for sure.

The chocking fury is a good ability but viable only for solo and not versus IBs or slayers.

Anguish build can work just with a specific composition, elsewhere the greater benefits it grants are vanished, or worst there aren't. Furthermore requires every player of composition having not only masteship of each class, but even super coordination, (there is no space for any kind of mistake) and being a master with keyboard and mouse (swapping targets to debuff and switching guard at same time is really complicated), no nerfedbutton could help, the rotations are different to every enemy composition.
The tactic slot for healing debuff can be a penality vs melee trains where the crit tactic one helps to sustain always but tanks the dds, but that's ok because no one focus a tank in a melee train if not for a kd and punt.

Anguish is for solo only? Still I don't know for sure, the classic crimson/wos is an assurance i knew it alreay and got another proof today; i aimed it when my char was low, now i could run it easily and properly... I feel i need to test it in a premade 6 man roam, but i know tha i have to be lucky to get players for the composition i wish to test.