[DoK] How is Sacrifice these days?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Amphitere

Re: [DoK] How is Sacrifice these days?

Post#11 » Wed May 12, 2021 12:13 am

meatcpu wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:34 pm What's the best set at lvl 40? I'm willing to swap to pve for a while if that's what it takes to be viable in SC. I saw in the 2 min video beastlord was good but on the wiki the set has willpower instead of STR and the block is removed. Sentinel looks like what I should aim for but I've heard that I need to be geared better before I can do those dungeons. Running ruin right now and I guess I'll swap to the Dominator Emblem set if I can't find a tankier alternative.
Beastlord has no willpower on it, neither does Ruin, wiki out of date. A combo of Sentinel/Beastlord would be good. BB/BE definitely benefits from being in post 40 gear, Beastlord/(ruin or merc) might work, Beastlord/Dominator would absolutely work. Keep in mind that you must have full Redeye(Gunbad) unlock to wear any Sentinel so might as well do those and test build/gear. RvR Genesis Remanent & Aspect for another 60 Str - 36 mp - 24 wounds.

Ads
Bloodmasked

Post#12 » Wed May 12, 2021 4:59 am

i can tell you what to spend royals on when you get there, so you dont waste them

meatcpu

Post#13 » Wed May 12, 2021 2:57 pm

Amphitere wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:13 am
meatcpu wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:34 pm What's the best set at lvl 40? I'm willing to swap to pve for a while if that's what it takes to be viable in SC. I saw in the 2 min video beastlord was good but on the wiki the set has willpower instead of STR and the block is removed. Sentinel looks like what I should aim for but I've heard that I need to be geared better before I can do those dungeons. Running ruin right now and I guess I'll swap to the Dominator Emblem set if I can't find a tankier alternative.
Beastlord has no willpower on it, neither does Ruin, wiki out of date. A combo of Sentinel/Beastlord would be good. BB/BE definitely benefits from being in post 40 gear, Beastlord/(ruin or merc) might work, Beastlord/Dominator would absolutely work. Keep in mind that you must have full Redeye(Gunbad) unlock to wear any Sentinel so might as well do those and test build/gear. RvR Genesis Remanent & Aspect for another 60 Str - 36 mp - 24 wounds.
After reading a thread on Grace WP, I settled on Beastlord/Dominator combo with Subjugator weapons. Dominator gorget and 4 pieces total for improved parry, enough Beastlord to get block bonus. Considering picking up an exquisite gunbad ruby. Kinda seems like Genisis warrior isn't better than a combo of Gunbad gems, just way less expensive.

Almost done with Gunbad. Looking forward to the knockdown reduction, infinite detaunt of Sentinel set, and the shield with speed boost. Bloodlord looks significantly less attractive at a glance.

Wiki has been updated.