Recent Topics

Ads

[DoK] Healing spec guide.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
R3xz
Posts: 103

Re: [DoK] Healing spec guide.

Post#11 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:08 am

Excellent write up, this is the kind of posts I like to see more for other classes. Even if there are some objections it will at least bring out good discussions for the class that newbies and look at and judge for themselves

Ads
jtj5002
Posts: 91

Re: [DoK] Healing spec guide.

Post#12 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:22 pm

Khaine's refreshment is a lot more useful than just leeching renown. It does 1-1.5k AOE heal for all allies and is very useful in funnels. It also counts as a direct heal so it will always instantly trigger Khaine's bounty
Dok Mileycyruuus
BG Mileycyruus
Chosen Mileycyrusdad

User avatar
Ducktaped
Posts: 6

Re: [DoK] Healing spec guide.

Post#13 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:20 am

8570 hp without any wounds in renown or talismans, 500 toughness 300 ini, max spiritual, 3/4 in crit chance reduction.

emiliorv
Posts: 445

Re: [DoK] Healing spec guide.

Post#14 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:09 pm

jtj5002 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:22 pm
Khaine's refreshment is a lot more useful than just leeching renown. It does 1-1.5k AOE heal for all allies and is very useful in funnels. It also counts as a direct heal so it will always instantly trigger Khaine's bounty
Question: the tactic "bound By Blood" is triggered by Khaine's refreshment?

emiliorv
Posts: 445

Re: [DoK] Healing spec guide.

Post#15 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:17 pm

sighy wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:44 pm
Tactics:
For healing numbers under high pressure

Terrifying Aura - AoE detaunt... a must have for them pesky DDs focusing you
Discipline - Extra willpower. Not the best scaling stat, but you're on a crunch and need all you can get
Fueled Actions - Extra Soul Essence, when being focused/hit by stray aoe
Efficient Patching - Makes your cleanse affect the whole party a must have.

General use
Terrifying Aura - same as above
Efficient Patching - same as above
Khaine's Bounty - Helps you survive longer
Restored Motivation- No use for you, but your ap hungry team will thank you.(can swap for Fuelled Actions if your team has a chosen/shaman running their own)
Question: what think about a more defensive tactic setup using Khaine's Bounty + Bound by Blood?? didnt test, dunno if this last tactic worth or not...like this build:
RoR.builders - Disciple of Khaine

Sometimes at SCs i get focused hard and my DoK is still low rr and still gearing up, in most situations is a L2P issue but im thinking in build that can help me while learning and gearing.
Thx in advance

Fai
Posts: 8

Re: [DoK] Healing spec guide.

Post#16 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:44 pm

i would love to see the chance to be crit of the author of this guide...i assume it’s somewhere around 10%
seriously no crit reduce??
i even use vanq gear except invader shoulders and juwel + 3x genesis and so cloak for best results of crit reduce, crit heal and some SE reg

sighy
Posts: 77

Re: [DoK] Healing spec guide.

Post#17 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:49 pm

emiliorv wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:17 pm
Question: what think about a more defensive tactic setup using Khaine's Bounty + Bound by Blood?? didnt test, dunno if this last tactic worth or not...like this build:
RoR.builders - Disciple of Khaine

Sometimes at SCs i get focused hard and my DoK is still low rr and still gearing up, in most situations is a L2P issue but im thinking in build that can help me while learning and gearing.
Thx in advance
Khaine's bounty is very solid defensive tactic.

However Bound by Blood only triggers off your single target spells, which are largely hots. So you would be getting 25% off a single hot proc making it not very useful, when compared to your other tools.

With DoK tactics you always want to run Terrifying Visions and Efficient Patching, from the moment you get them outside of that you can experiment a bit. Discipline, Khaine's Bounty, Fueled Actions, Restorative Burst, Restored Motivation can be useful based on your personal style and situation.

sighy
Posts: 77

Re: [DoK] Healing spec guide.

Post#18 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:30 pm

Fai wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:44 pm
i would love to see the chance to be crit of the author of this guide...i assume it’s somewhere around 10%
seriously no crit reduce??
i even use vanq gear except invader shoulders and juwel + 3x genesis and so cloak for best results of crit reduce, crit heal and some SE reg
There is only so far you can push defensiveness until you gimp your healing and that point, in my opinion comes, when you swap out invader 7 piece, because that is a very powerful bonus(and a large part to why you're not gonna be using more than 2 Sov pieces)

I occasionally pick up the rr for -crit%, however in my experience bw/sl deathball or 6aoe wls will blow you up regardless of a couple crit%, if they're in the right position so i usually don't bother bast that and stuff i get off my gear baseline.

But to be honest after you get to 8k-9k hp moral bomb tax then you have plenty of viable options. Armor is very efficient, because of DoKs having medium. Hell i even know a guy, who runs winds impervious on top of armor talis and he excells thanks to nigh perfect positioning, but i didn't put it in the guide, because i don't think it's a beginner friendly build and i don't know it that well.

Ads
emiliorv
Posts: 445

Re: [DoK] Healing spec guide.

Post#19 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:52 pm

sighy wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:49 pm
However Bound by Blood only triggers off your single target spells, which are largely hots. So you would be getting 25% off a single hot proc making it not very useful, when compared to your other tools.
Thx for the answer.

But about this: "Bound by Blood only triggers off your single target spells" => the tactic say that "whenever you directly heal an ally"...so must work with all kind of direct heals (single target/group/or aoe). the reason this is not working as intended is a bug??

sighy
Posts: 77

Re: [DoK] Healing spec guide.

Post#20 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:14 pm

emiliorv wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:52 pm
sighy wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:49 pm
However Bound by Blood only triggers off your single target spells, which are largely hots. So you would be getting 25% off a single hot proc making it not very useful, when compared to your other tools.
Thx for the answer.

But about this: "Bound by Blood only triggers off your single target spells" => the tactic say that "whenever you directly heal an ally"...so must work with all kind of direct heals (single target/group/or aoe). the reason this is not working as intended is a bug??
I'm happy to help

It works specifically off Khaine's Refreshmen, Khaine's Vigor, Restore Essence, Soul Infusion and Khaine's invigoration. Omly one of them is a flat heal and you use it very rarely, because spot healing st is usually not your job. With Khaine'S Vigor at max level(most common trigger) and gear you expect to get about 32hp from bound by blood.(your total pool should be around 8-9k)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests