Recent Topics

Ads

[DoK] Healing spec guide.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sustains

Re: [DoK] Healing spec guide.

Post#81 » Wed May 13, 2020 10:58 pm

Anyone know if our tactic 'Restored Motivation' can be proceed off of HoTs or is it just direct heals ?

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#82 » Thu May 14, 2020 11:10 am

Sustains wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:58 pm Anyone know if our tactic 'Restored Motivation' can be proceed off of HoTs or is it just direct heals ?
The things that proc "on healing" usually only procs from spells tagged as "healing" that are direct healing. Mostly hots are really blessings, not heals...when you drop a hot in someone you dont heal him, you place a blessing that heals target XXX amount every YYY secs.

But i didnt test so...this is theory of how must work...

Vayra

Post#83 » Thu May 14, 2020 11:18 am

emiliorv wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:10 am
Sustains wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:58 pm Anyone know if our tactic 'Restored Motivation' can be proceed off of HoTs or is it just direct heals ?
The things that proc "on healing" usually only procs from spells tagged as "healing" that are direct healing. Mostly hots are really blessings, not heals...when you drop a hot in someone you dont heal him, you place a blessing that heals target XXX amount every YYY secs.

Things that only proc off direct healing or affect direct healing tend to say so, though. Could just be tooltip inconsistency, but it would be great to get it tested.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#84 » Thu May 14, 2020 11:46 am

Spoiler:
Vayra wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:18 am
emiliorv wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:10 am

Things that only proc off direct healing or affect direct healing tend to say so, though. Could just be tooltip inconsistency, but it would be great to get it tested.
Yes but not (lul) => all the hots of DoK are blessings not heal spells...so the game dont count them to procs things that procs off healing...

Vayra wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:18 am Things that only proc off direct healing or affect direct healing tend to say so, though. Could just be tooltip inconsistency, but it would be great to get it tested.
I think that this difference comes for some heals that are direct heal + hot => this spells are tagged as heal spells and can proc things that procs on healing, also only the direct heal can proc the direct heal things.
Example for DoK =>if you cast restore essence:
-on direct heal: can proc direct heal things+heal things
-on hot: can proc heal things

sanktuar

Post#85 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:43 pm

sighy wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:44 pm
Endgame gear:

Head: Invader
Shoulders: Invader
Chest: Invader
Back: Sovereign
Boots: Invader
Belt: Invader
Hands: Invader

Jewel1: Genesis Remnant of the Curative(you get tokens from bags in orvr)
Jewel2: Invader
Jewel3: Genesis Fragment of the Curative(You get tokens from bags in orvr)
Jewel4: Sovereign

Well....Sov/Invader are both Jewel4...

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#86 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:11 pm

sanktuar wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:43 pm
Spoiler:
sighy wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:44 pm
Endgame gear:

Head: Invader
Shoulders: Invader
Chest: Invader
Back: Sovereign
Boots: Invader
Belt: Invader
Hands: Invader

Jewel1: Genesis Remnant of the Curative(you get tokens from bags in orvr)
Jewel2: Invader
Jewel3: Genesis Fragment of the Curative(You get tokens from bags in orvr)
Jewel4: Sovereign

Well....Sov/Invader are both Jewel4...
Now the ORVR jewels are linked to slot 4, but some time ago you can use in any slot and can equip invader+sov jewels at same time

zzzRevanzzz

Post#87 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:10 pm

I am only 25 and i hate to play my DoK - i ALWAYS lose all my essence so fast and its build time is SO long, what everyone around are just dead before i refreshed. I literally hate this essence mechanic and both my 55 zealot and 76 shaman are very convenient and versatile classes compared to DoK. Ofc maybe its cause i am only 25, but its so annoying to play DoK after Sham and Zealot.

Zxul

Post#88 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:40 am

zzzRevanzzz wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:10 pm I am only 25 and i hate to play my DoK - i ALWAYS lose all my essence so fast and its build time is SO long, what everyone around are just dead before i refreshed. I literally hate this essence mechanic and both my 55 zealot and 76 shaman are very convenient and versatile classes compared to DoK. Ofc maybe its cause i am only 25, but its so annoying to play DoK after Sham and Zealot.
You need to use Essence Lash on CD during times of heavy healing to keep your SE up. Which also means you need to build more defensive, to be able to stay close enough to frontline to reliably hit several order with aoe on each cast.

From other hand, later on with def build+ aoe detaunt you will really be pissing the order off.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#89 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:35 am

zzzRevanzzz wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:10 pm I am only 25 and i hate to play my DoK - i ALWAYS lose all my essence so fast and its build time is SO long, what everyone around are just dead before i refreshed. I literally hate this essence mechanic and both my 55 zealot and 76 shaman are very convenient and versatile classes compared to DoK. Ofc maybe its cause i am only 25, but its so annoying to play DoK after Sham and Zealot.
As Zul said => try to use essence lash always on CD, you will gail 15 soul essence for any enemy you hit.
Keep Khanine´s vigor (grp hot) always UP.
Save soul shielding for heavy pressure moments.
Use khaine´s invigoration for single target heals always you can (this heal use ap not SE).
Try to not use single target hots, you can use to pre-hotting before fight or when you want heal out of grp (only if your grp is ok) => but is not your main heal
Try to not use restore esence => is the worst heal you have. cost too much SE and heal too low for his cost.
Remenber your role => your main job is grp heal spam, dont try to heal out of grp if your grp is taking dmg.
Stay in range => dok main heal (grp heal) is only 100ft , also the grp hot and grp shield are 100ft.
Rampaging siphon (M2) is a good grp burst heal if you hit enough enemies
Remember to use (aoe) detaunt => will keep your hp longer and also bring some low SE

At level 25 your build its something like this:
RoR.builders - Disciple of Khaine

zzzRevanzzz

Post#90 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:11 am

Ty for advice