Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Guard] Beginner 2h build - Scenario/6 men build

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
User avatar
Eilhander
Posts: 26

Re: [Black Guard] Beginner 2h build - Scenario/6 men build

Post#11 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:09 am

jhwieser wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:10 pm
Noan wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:24 pm
Eilhander wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:55 am


I recommend Futile Strikes until you get 0% chance to be crit, Deft Defender IV, Parry IV, those 3 are a must have from my opinion for every 2h build you want to play.
I`ve seem this suggestion a lot, but i`m missing something: Even with RR80 i cant get Futile Strikes, Deft Defender and Reflexes to rank IV. Is there a way to get extra RR abilities?
Get Futile Strikes III, not IV. That should be enough to have you end up at 0% CTBC.
Yep you don't need FS IV to be 0% chance to be crit if you have good gear.
Talossar - Blackguard 84
Seyren - Swordmaster 69
Image
Pain and Pleasure

Ads
User avatar
SardonicWrath
Posts: 35

Re: [Black Guard] Beginner 2h build - Scenario/6 men build

Post#12 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:01 am

Asking again, what do you use for end game gear/talis?

User avatar
Eilhander
Posts: 26

Re: [Black Guard] Beginner 2h build - Scenario/6 men build

Post#13 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:46 am

SardonicWrath wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:01 am
Asking again, what do you use for end game gear/talis?
Gear and talis are very personal and may vary depending if you want to play more deffensive or more offensive.
Talossar - Blackguard 84
Seyren - Swordmaster 69
Image
Pain and Pleasure

User avatar
SardonicWrath
Posts: 35

Re: [Black Guard] Beginner 2h build - Scenario/6 men build

Post#14 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:31 am

Eilhander wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:46 am
SardonicWrath wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:01 am
Asking again, what do you use for end game gear/talis?
Gear and talis are very personal and may vary depending if you want to play more deffensive or more offensive.
Well I'd assume the scenario gear and stacking strength talis for the 2h build?, I have no idea man that's why I'm asking l'd like to go off of something because people say all kinds of different things, right now I I usually do premades and just focus the healers with pocket heals, should be I be stacking str talis, and going full defense with the renown?

User avatar
Eilhander
Posts: 26

Re: [Black Guard] Beginner 2h build - Scenario/6 men build

Post#15 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:45 am

SardonicWrath wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:31 am
Eilhander wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:46 am
SardonicWrath wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:01 am
Asking again, what do you use for end game gear/talis?
Gear and talis are very personal and may vary depending if you want to play more deffensive or more offensive.
Well I'd assume the scenario gear and stacking strength talis for the 2h build?, I have no idea man that's why I'm asking l'd like to go off of something because people say all kinds of different things, right now I I usually do premades and just focus the healers with pocket heals, should be I be stacking str talis, and going full defense with the renown?
If you are on a duo/preamde and you have a poket healer you can go full offensive set and talis (bloodlord/oppressor sets) and str talis
Talossar - Blackguard 84
Seyren - Swordmaster 69
Image
Pain and Pleasure

User avatar
SardonicWrath
Posts: 35

Re: [Black Guard] Beginner 2h build - Scenario/6 men build

Post#16 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:15 pm

Eilhander wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:45 am
SardonicWrath wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:31 am
Eilhander wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:46 am


Gear and talis are very personal and may vary depending if you want to play more deffensive or more offensive.
Well I'd assume the scenario gear and stacking strength talis for the 2h build?, I have no idea man that's why I'm asking l'd like to go off of something because people say all kinds of different things, right now I I usually do premades and just focus the healers with pocket heals, should be I be stacking str talis, and going full defense with the renown?
If you are on a duo/preamde and you have a poket healer you can go full offensive set and talis (bloodlord/oppressor sets) and str talis
Ah ok, what about solo play?, armor talis or wounds?, I've seen some people say wounds over toughness

User avatar
toffikx
Posts: 253

Re: [Black Guard] Beginner 2h build - Scenario/6 men build

Post#17 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:09 pm

You will want toughness for large scale encounters, like warband+ play. For smaller encounters it’s better with wounds.

User avatar
DokB
Legacy RR80
Posts: 516

Re: [Black Guard] Beginner 2h build - Scenario/6 men build

Post#18 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:02 pm

No mention of ADM tactic or Wave of Scorn? ADM is pretty much essential to reduce pressure from guard damage, Elite Training won't save you there. Also allows you to pick up Wave of Scorn at 70rr which is too good to ignore.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Ads
User avatar
Eilhander
Posts: 26

Re: [Black Guard] Beginner 2h build - Scenario/6 men build

Post#19 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:16 am

DokB wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:02 pm
No mention of ADM tactic or Wave of Scorn? ADM is pretty much essential to reduce pressure from guard damage, Elite Training won't save you there. Also allows you to pick up Wave of Scorn at 70rr which is too good to ignore.
In my experience, both the tactic and the skill wave of scorn are not worth on small scale, instead are a must have for large scale fights as I posted on my 2h wb build :)
Talossar - Blackguard 84
Seyren - Swordmaster 69
Image
Pain and Pleasure

XsorrowerX
Posts: 10

Re: [Black Guard] Beginner 2h build - Scenario/6 men build

Post#20 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:39 am

Is Enraged Beating really worth it? It seems counter productive if you are running Hastened Doom since the channel cancels out the auto attacks. I am only in the 20s on my BG, so maybe I'm missing something here. I know it builds a lot of hate quickly, but BG has so many options already as far as skills to be using. Maybe drop it until really high renown rank when I have points to spare? I don't see a huge benefit to this skill.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: sloth3 and 2 guests