Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Guard] Beginner 2h build - Scenario/6 men build

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Xameleon

Re: [Black Guard] Beginner 2h build - Scenario/6 men build

Post#41 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:48 pm

Really interested in key bindings of "pro" BG, coz i dont know how to fit every skill on my pannels

Ads
Bloodmasked

Post#42 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:55 pm

Xameleon wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:48 pm Really interested in key bindings of "pro" BG, coz i dont know how to fit every skill on my pannels

Shift + 123456

and then keys around WASD like qe zxc rft gv, etc. and shift+ with those will give you alot of keys.

ashton007

Post#43 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:11 pm

I use a 12 button mouse and personally I find it too hard to use buttons 1-6 on it so I use those on the key board still, but I have f1-f5 keys binded also, zxcvfghty, some others that I find helpful.

malark

Post#44 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:47 am

I've decided to basically just go for full warlord on my blackguard, only one piece to go, my favourite build so far is just embracing anguish tree as much as I can while still getting aoe snare and parry tactic. I lose the knockdown and some burst but I am so hard to kill in regen gear and when using the speed on disrupt tactic with elite training it's great against casters and once I get the final piece i'll have the option to use the morale drain ability as well but right now I use 7 piece warlord / 2 sent i'm pretty much content to not grind for any other sov bits for now. For tanking dungeons I switch to 3 piece bloodlord with armor talismans rest warlord. I like the class even though i'm not super good with all the available options.

Seems to me like you basically always need that parry tactic, and the aoe snare is very hard to ignore so most of the time with 2 hander. Many times people want a guard and too low parry just isn't that great.

Using a shield is also good too especially as a beginner and then maybe it can be worth going further into loathing, the fury ability seems great for guarding on things especially fora city where the combat can last for a long time and it can help your guardee to get the armor buff, the chance to be crit reduce and 6% less damage, and you can keep that up 50% of the time.

The options are all there as a beginner, grab bloodlord for 2 handering, farm multiple sets for different talismans, grab vale-walker for shield, and save those crests for warlord/sovereign though honestly invader isn't a terrible set for sheid work either.

chookette

Post#45 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:51 am

Eilhander wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:01 am

Tactics:
  • Filled with Fury - Increase crit chance by 15% every time you use a skill that uses hatred
  • Rugged - Increase Toughness up to 160
  • Hastened Doom - Wounds debuff whenever you crit hit a target
  • Soul killer - Adds a 50% outgoing healing debuff to the skill "Mind killer"
  • As alternative to Rugged you can use: Endless pursuit - Upon disrupt an spell you gain 30% speed boost for 5 sec and recover 40 ap

i am a new bg and i would like to know why we are going to look for the debuff and the regen pa? I find that doing without the unstoppable zone snare and the parry or endu tactic is more than a shame, isn't it?

Butzinjo

Post#46 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:12 am

Can anyone tell me when the ninja nerve came for "Monstrous Rending"? The last time I played BG (1 year+), 5 hates were generated for each enemy hit, but I couldn't find anything about it now.

BluIzLucky

Post#47 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:57 am

Butzinjo wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:12 am Can anyone tell me when the ninja nerve came for "Monstrous Rending"? The last time I played BG (1 year+), 5 hates were generated for each enemy hit, but I couldn't find anything about it now.
Will validate tonight, but if you are sure make a bug bud, would likely have been at the time they made the changes to GCD/ability (may/june).
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Butzinjo

Post#48 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:09 am

BluIzLucky wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:57 am
Butzinjo wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:12 am Can anyone tell me when the ninja nerve came for "Monstrous Rending"? The last time I played BG (1 year+), 5 hates were generated for each enemy hit, but I couldn't find anything about it now.
Will validate tonight, but if you are sure make a bug bud, would likely have been at the time they made the changes to GCD/ability (may/june).
I´m not shure if this is really a bug. MR costs 30 hatred but back there if u hit 6+ mobs/players u nullified this costs so u could spam it.
Was great für PQ or mob farm. Maybe it was to "OP" in open with woundsdebuff-spam?
In the description stands nothing about gaining hatred, so it could be it now works as intended.

Ads
Lileldys

Post#49 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:37 pm

Its not listed in the tooltip anymore so maybe a change somewhere.

BluIzLucky

Post#50 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:47 pm

MR never (or at least not for years) said in tooltip, only Enraged Beating adds additional hatred on crit.
It's hatred gain is from class mechanic not tied to abilities.

All AoE abilities (not just MR) only return 5 hatred regardless of how many hit, and tbh I think it always was like this.
Mostly in pve you get hatred from taking many incoming small hits, which could make it look like it's because you are hitting them.

This is also why the MR tactic is very good early on, as costing 15 hatred makes it spammable.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70