WE build 60rr

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Raindrop

WE build 60rr

Post#1 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:42 pm

My current build for solo play and sc

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5639,5606

What u think about it? Should I change anything (tactics mb)?
Strength 1k, 25% crit chance, full vanquisher

Ads
desizt

Re: WE build 60rr

Post#2 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:18 pm

That's a good dps build for low gear/RR. I would take Mark of Morathi instead of crit damage shield though, the 50% autoattack speed helps to proc your kiss more often and pops witchbrew quicker making it more bursty (otherwise you can use 1 combo point ruthless assault to pop witchbrew insta for more burst, but its an overall dps loss for sustained fights).

If you bother farming lair jewels and mainly play solo, I'd def go regen build though, its the most fun you can have :)
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

Raindrop

Post#3 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:36 pm

desizt wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:18 pm That's a good dps build for low gear/RR. I would take Mark of Morathi instead of crit damage shield though, the 50% autoattack speed helps to proc your kiss more often and pops witchbrew quicker making it more bursty (otherwise you can use 1 combo point ruthless assault to pop witchbrew insta for more burst, but its an overall dps loss for sustained fights).

If you bother farming lair jewels and mainly play solo, I'd def go regen build though, its the most fun you can have :)
Can u link me please what u talking about?
And what about armour penetration build? Is it really good? I don’t understand why ppl playing armour penetration build

crazyturkmee

Post#4 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:00 am

I dont understand why ppl play this build also. Oyk build way more better. “My opinion”

desizt

Post#5 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 am

There's 3 builds that are viable for WE.

Witchbrew is great if you don't have top of the line gear, for solo, ranked, scs

OYK build requires more stats (cap str, high weaponskill, good optimized gear) but is more viable for cities/warbands etc

Regen tanky build is great for solo roaming and 1vX fights (taking on 2x WLs and laughing at their face as they both die) but requires Lair jewels for hp rege to make it work.
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

Raindrop

Post#6 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:08 am

desizt wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 am There's 3 builds that are viable for WE.

Witchbrew is great if you don't have top of the line gear, for solo, ranked, scs

OYK build requires more stats (cap str, high weaponskill, good optimized gear) but is more viable for cities/warbands etc

Regen tanky build is great for solo roaming and 1vX fights (taking on 2x WLs and laughing at their face as they both die) but requires Lair jewels for hp rege to make it work.
Where can I see more info about tankY build? Tactics, stats and etc?
Ty btw m8

desizt

Post#7 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:15 am

RoR.builders - Witch Elf

Renown: 2 levels of Futile Strikes, Max Regeneration, rest on Deft Defender

Run 5 pieces of Dominator (the passive hp barrier procs often and helps a lot), 1 Corset of Mercenary (more hp regen), 2x Sentry Stiletto of Tyranny (blue scs, purple ones are worse actually), Genesis Cloak of Undying, Genesis Remnant of Undying, 3x Dark Band of Fleshrender

ALL armor Talis. Armor + toughness potion.

End result is 600 toughness, 0% incoming crit, 25-30% disrupt/dodge

Your Witchbrew doesn't scale with strength anyway, so your skills would be: Wrecking Pain, Envenomed Blade 3x and fill with Disarm/Buff removal.

With 5 combo points, pop witchbrew, get 1 more combo point and pop Ruthless Assault to proc all Witchbrew stacks for nice burst.

vs Healers you'd use AP Drain kiss and vs dps when you need to sustain you use Kiss of Death

https://www.twitch.tv/desizt/clips?filt ... &range=all

You can see the last 3 clips to see the build in action.

Also, there's a youtube video featuring the same build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjwtF_qN4U0&t=282s - credits to Intergirl
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

Raindrop

Post#8 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:17 pm

Ty m8. I’m yet not ready for tank build, but I will test YoK.

Ads
Raindrop

Post#9 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:19 pm

And what about rr points? Should I max crit chance and strength after(for YoK build)? And what is cap for WE

tommydgun

Post#10 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:51 pm

hey i know im super late to this but here are my 2 cents...

1) witchbrew cant crit, doesnt scale with str and doesnt scale with any % damage (flanking, taste of blood, vanquisher set bonus, etc.) so going a full crit / % dmg build and then taking witchbrew is a complete waste. you would be better with your exact gear using oyk / ruthless assault with armor pen trait and elixir or going sacrificial stab and beefing up your agonizing wounds which hits harder than a finisher when it crits.

2) i have done the defensive build in a budget form and it still very much works. i have solo'd rr80+ slayers and WL easily as a rr60 and it always shocks them lol. i dont have lair jewels either. i usually run 2 points hp regen renown ability, same exact armor set described above and weapons, and full toughness talismans and pot + armor pot and also i put 3 levels of toughness renown for +72 toughness. you get 600ish toughness and 2k armor and the sustain with kiss of doom and sacrifices rewarded is insane. make sure you are using healing potions to supplement your regen. frenzied mayhem tactic is a must because its the only thing that boosts your witchbrew damage and the last tactic is up to you. brute force is okay, but witchbrew doesnt scale with str. i have found the blood lust builder to work pretty well for quickly getting witchbrew and then getting a 5 stack ruthless assault. i run some str on the gear to make up for not having brute force.

to answer your question str soft cap is 1050 or 1060 i think... it will show you on your character sheet with orange numbers. also the OYK spec is very good for city / warband play if you have a guard.