Recent Topics

Ads

Stats on fortress sword vs subj one.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Zxul

Stats on fortress sword vs subj one.

Post#1 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:25 am

When comparing the two:

Fortress has no ws, and for that matter no toughness. With fortress sword being much harder to get, the stats on it (besides higher dps and 1% more crit) seems to be worse than subj one.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
Panodil

Re: Stats on fortress sword vs subj one.

Post#2 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:48 am

i like the stats on fort better, nice that they are not the same.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Tiamath

Post#3 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:36 am

Hello,
I would rather see a choice between this offensive blade and crit reduction one that chosen and orc have. Also i hope some variant of high stats/0 crit /0 proc appear too at some point like blades from bb/BE. Imo sociopath sword suits warlord set nicely in terms of stats design just with needless proc.
Next stop? The frontline ...
Tiamath - RR83 Blackguard, Khaladh of Kar Khadath Regiment.

Zxul

Post#4 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:59 pm

Panodil wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:48 am i like the stats on fort better, nice that they are not the same.
I like toughness, but guess will switch back item around for less init and more toughness.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

ravezaar

Post#5 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:18 pm

The lack of WS is reason I never go for the 1-H's at all, complete crap for my Slayer who needs all WS he can get. The 2-H Fortress however quite the opposite, very solid Weapon.
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

phononHYPE

Post#6 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:31 pm

Actual stats aside, the Fortress has 55 stats vs 66 stats from Subjugator, so that 1% crit being traded for 11 stats for such an upgrade sorta sucks IMO.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#7 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:43 pm

phononHYPE wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:31 pm Actual stats aside, the Fortress has 55 stats vs 66 stats from Subjugator, so that 1% crit being traded for 11 stats for such an upgrade sorta sucks IMO.
65 (fort) Vs 66 (subj) => so its 1% crit traded for 1 stat (and also + 2.6 dps) . Better?

CountTalabecland

Post#8 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:57 pm

Having neither WS or melee power puts it in a weird place for MDPS. Compared to Bloodlord, Titan’s, or Subjugator these are awfully expensive.

I bought it just because I had nothing else to spend Invader on and I would rather have axes on Slayer (still pisses me off to have to use ugly hammers from the scen wpns) If I had the ability to convert Invader Medals to Sov At 5:1 or even like 10:1 I would never put off any sov/warlord to buy the fort weapons.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads