Recent Topics

Ads

[DoK] Ranged healing build?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
lokiie1984

[DoK] Ranged healing build?

Post#1 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:55 pm

I enjoy the play style of the dok / wp quite a bit in pve but i really dislike melee in pvp. So i was curious if they have a pure healing build that's more ranged. I've been trying to find a healer that i enjoy in both pvp and pve (PQs and Questing.) So far the Shaman is the closest with maybe Zealot after a few more ranks. But i really enjoy the DoK in pve so i'm curious if i can make it work better for me in pvp.

Ads
mekal

Re: [DoK] Ranged healing build?

Post#2 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:06 am

Dok main heal spec is the typical ranged back line healer

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5000,4980

You can swap to efficient patching when needed

marisco

Post#3 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:31 am

Just pick everything on Path of Dark Rites up to and including M4. There isn't much build variery in backline DoK.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:42 am

mekal wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:06 am Dok main heal spec is the typical ranged back line healer

Khaine´s bounty after the absorb nerf really dont worth the slot (maybe if you stacking toughnes).
Efficient patching is a must in some situations.

for 40/40 a build like this:
RoR.builders - Disciple of Khaine

mekal

Post#5 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:11 am

emiliorv wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:42 am
mekal wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:06 am Dok main heal spec is the typical ranged back line healer

Khaine´s bounty after the absorb nerf really dont worth the slot (maybe if you stacking toughnes).

Willpower is garbage tier tactic that should never be used and patching is pretty bad outside of 6v6 since there are so many dots/debuffs being thrown around in rvr and cities you'll never cleanse the thing youre aiming for

Even with the toughness change thats a 475 shield that is up like 80% of the time with 30% heal crit

Going all the way to m4 is a waste of points you'll never use that skill outside of pve and maybe fort pushes if you don't have any tanks in your group

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#6 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:59 am

mekal wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:11 am
emiliorv wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:42 am
Spoiler:

Willpower is garbage tier tactic that should never be used and patching is pretty bad outside of 6v6 since there are so many dots/debuffs being thrown around in rvr and cities you'll never cleanse the thing youre aiming for

Even with the toughness change thats a 475 shield that is up like 80% of the time with 30% heal crit

Going all the way to m4 is a waste of points you'll never use that skill outside of pve and maybe fort pushes if you don't have any tanks in your group

Khaine´s bounty its a 770 shield if train all the tree => anyways i dont feel that last enough to use it anymore (used for long time before nerf)
Willpower tactic => healing numbers dont grow really well with willp but +160 its a constant +% healing and 100% uptime (some time ago made some calcs and wilp isnt really that bad...will share the spreadsheet with calcs if find it..)
E. Patching => i agree in ORVR is pretty useless, in any other situations i fell it valuable
Going all the way to m4 is a waste of points => sure, but not much more to train...also trainig more points into tree makes spells a bit stronger.