Recent Topics

Ads

WE guide

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
bigman1011

WE guide

Post#1 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:55 pm

Hey guys, for starters i just wanna say i am brand new to this game. I never played the original but my friends brought this game up and now im giving it a try. I'm really enjoying it so far and the nice change of pace from other games like wow.

I wanted to ask if anyone can link me a good witch elf guide or maybe just let me know how to play them thru here? I just need to know what my main stats are, my rotation, builds etc. I feel like I am doing something wrong, I go into scenarios and even with there being no healers around I am having a hard time killing people. I am only level 24 so far tho.
I can't find anything online for the life of me, I've looked thru these forums, youtube videos, google. I just can't find anything, I've played numerous classes so far and witch elf is what i enjoy the most so far. :)
I'd appreciate the help, thanks!

Ads
Rumpel

Re: WE guide

Post#2 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:36 pm

This thread will help:

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=38957

But since posted there where some changes. Kisses and witchbrew now have an internal cd,meas it lost some burst.

And bleeding edge isn't that bad like mentioned there.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler: