Recent Topics

Ads

[DoK] What is the min/max dps gear setup?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
amaroq

[DoK] What is the min/max dps gear setup?

Post#1 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:01 am

As title says has anyone worked out the best BiS gear combo for rr80?
I suspect it'll be a mix of Bloodlord/WL/Sov with Bloodlord and Fortress weaps. I was looking at possibly 5pc BL 2pc WL 2pc Sov with warrior gen 2pc and BL/fort blades to stack a lot of str bonuses. This combo seems to leave init and wounds a bit on the lower end I feel like.
Curious what people are running or if there has been a full break down for dps BiS.

Ads
Bloodmasked

Re: [DoK] What is the min/max dps gear setup?

Post#2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:46 am

its better to roll a witch elf

but i would consider 4 or 5 piece warlord, 2 or 3 piece sov, 8 piece bloodlord for the armor debuff, bloodlord weapon for 5% dmg. you need some sort of AP feed. can do 7 piece warlord for AP but then you lose some stats.

depends what ur using it for, AOE warband, small gank group, solo, etc

amaroq

Post#3 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:19 am

I'll be running with a friends BG or BO most of the time. So I am not too concerned with armor debuff. I am just looking for the best gear combo for raw stats, we mainly roam/sc and such.
Dourdenn - rr8x DoK

Bloodmasked

Post#4 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:37 am

amaroq wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:19 am I'll be running with a friends BG or BO most of the time. So I am not too concerned with armor debuff. I am just looking for the best gear combo for raw stats, we mainly roam/sc and such.
the warlord chest is very nice with 4% parry. then i just take pieces with melee crit and definitely warlord jewel because of 3% armor pen (thats like 48 weaponskill). i don't like sent glove 2 piece with jewel much because you lose some stats, sov glove is nicer. but jewel you can put crit or parry. i have some fun versus melee dps by stacking parry items/gear and jewelry, but im very exposed to any ranged dps.

Bloodmasked

Post#5 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:40 am

you can be very squishy so i would consider maybe 2 piece undying (remnant+aspect) it gives alot of wounds and that leaves more room for your self healing to do its job too. otherwise do the warrior genesis, for parry stack build take the warrior geneis with 3% parry and theres a gunbad amber with 2% parry also.

agemennon675

Post#6 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:10 pm

DPS DoK End Game Gear Royal Crest Required

Sovereign Gorget of the Soulstealer-65
Sovereign Paincloak of the Soulstealer-33
Warlord Breastscale-57
Warlord Bloodwades-31
Warlord Painmantle-42
Sovereign Armscales of the Soulstealer-38
Warlord Bladebelt-19
Warlord Blood Chain-54

Full set 339 Royal Crest

This is what I try to build for dps dok atm, not including any pve piece if you have suggestions please share with me so I can also improve.
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

horuson

Post#7 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:03 pm

Warlord belt and boots ? warlord boots are the worst item

DPS dok end game build, this is classic build (no ranked gear, not going full parry):
- Sov helmet (crit)
- Warlord shoulders (crit)
- Warlord back (crit)
- Warlord chest (parry)
- Warlord gloves (crit)
- Sov belt (parry)
- Sov boots (parry)
- Warlord jewel

Warrior gen (parry + init/melee power one imo or parry + wound/str) and sentinel (can replace with gunbad parry while leveling)

2x fortress or 1 fort + 1 Bloodlord

There is another viable build you can afford a bit earlier, you switch sov helmet and warlord shoulder for oppressor ones (auto haste 10% and 3% parry) and warlord gloves for sov gloves. you trade armor pen and melee power from warlord bonus for more str, more parry and haste, its stronger in 1v1. This build would be even stronger with ranked helmet and shoulder, but heh.

Full or 5 bloodlord is fine while grinding royals but isnt BiS, full warlord is really meh
Last edited by horuson on Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

amaroq

Post#8 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:20 pm

@horuson is the bloodlord 5pc weapskill proc not worth it then?
Dourdenn - rr8x DoK

Ads
mekal

Post#9 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:07 am

if you want actual pure dps BiS thatll be

2 victorious
5 warlord
2 sentinel
2x bloodlord weps yes i know the +5% doesnt stack but you want the initiative if you just want higher damage then change one to fortress
2x genesis of the warrior

if you dont/cant go ranked since que times are horrible swap victorious for bloodlord
youll be pretty squish but once you get accustomed to it paired with good tanks and healers its not so bad

Panodil

Post#10 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:13 am

I run 5 warlord 3 sov. Its nice damage, only problem is low wounds. 7400 without liniment (using blood liniment when tryharding).
Might try mixing sov and bloodlord when i play it again
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage