[BG] DPS SnB build need help

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
boog

[BG] DPS SnB build need help

Post#1 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:32 am

Hey there, I am a returning player. I played live until shut down and then RoR up until about 2-3 years ago. I am getting back into the swing of it but I am having difficulties coming up with a DPS SnB build. Any direction would be helpful. Thanks in advance! r40rr56
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels

Ads
Vri

Re: [BG] DPS SnB build need help

Post#2 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:41 am

boog wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:32 am Hey there, I am a returning player. I played live until shut down and then RoR up until about 2-3 years ago. I am getting back into the swing of it but I am having difficulties coming up with a DPS SnB build. Any direction would be helpful. Thanks in advance! r40rr56
You can deal out some DPS but you are not going to top the meters as SnB. Give this a try: https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 6,9920,920

Oh and M2, I also like Away Cretans as well but your WB will hate you for the knockback/punt resistance.

SepticDisaster

Post#3 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:21 am

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 20,916,897
This is a really good variant of the build recommended above ( I use both depending on what I’m up to). The self heal will make you a small scale/solo roam juggernaut.

Roach

Post#4 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:29 am

What gear do you recommend for this type of setup?

SepticDisaster

Post#5 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:27 am

I would say a healthy mix of an offensive and a defensive set that picks up key bonuses from both that would benefit a snb tank.~ 5pc Invader or def Sov mixed with ~3pc Warlord or off Sov will get you in the ballpark. You could also play around with mixing in Bloodlord or Sentinel. I’d suggest aiming to keep your unbuffed toughness above 700ish while trying to keep your unbuffed strength as close to 500 as you can get. Just my suggestion, YMMV.