[Witch Elf] - Bugs/Fixes/Changes

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
komar9111

Re: [Witch Elf] - Bugs/Fixes/Changes

Post#21 » Tue May 25, 2021 5:44 am

Krima wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:43 am
komar9111 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:06 pm
Eisboleas wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:57 pm After 250+ ranked SC I can assure you that with max tree + FM WB doesnt hit more than 300-350 so idk what are you talking about :o Lets just leave Dalen do his things ^^
that is, you refuse to believe what you see?))
I have provided proof of 400-500 dmg
Lets be real!! your video is 2019. Thats pretty long ago.
You stomping lowbies / undergeared targets on your videos :lol: congrats!! que up ranked ! lets see how u do and If can you pull up the same numbers? I doubt!

BACK TO REALITY now:

A Full SOV white lion..

297 Witchbrew
vs
372 (Witchbrew + FM (25%) )

So lets say, they fix witchbrew to scale with TOB + FLANKING
297 + 15% TOB + 15% flanking = 392 DMG ! Very very far from being op!!!
even from your screenshots, it is clear that dmg WB 536 if you think this is not enough, then you cannot be close to the balance of the game

well if you think so, let's duel WH vs WE, I'm 76rr so you have the advantage, show me how to play
and as you said I really kill weak players, you didn't impress me)
Last edited by komar9111 on Tue May 25, 2021 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Second To God

Ads
utharge

Post#22 » Tue May 25, 2021 8:37 am

This is not live. Again, this is not live. Why would you buff WE damage even more? It is already the best single target melee dps.

Did you have vanish on live? Did you have unbreakable stealth on live? Did you have long lasting stealth on live? This is not live...

You are out of your mind if you buff WE damage even more. Bugfix or not.

btw: kisses and witchbrew proc off of throwing dagger. That is already an insane advantage for WEs over WHs. WHs can't do 800 damage on ranged with a Pistol Whip.... Wracking Pains is also very broken...

Eisboleas

Post#23 » Tue May 25, 2021 9:34 am

You are going way too far from the topic couple of you. When a class has a tactic that is a damage multiplier FOR EVERYTHING, since thats what the tooltip says you want it to work on your main Frenzy when your playing WB. Also I dont get the point of all this being op, its just a fix for things to work as intended, you cant be saying its a buff when it should be there on the first place and on the far note, a WB hitting for 400max damage on full bloodlust isnt exactly what would you say op.
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

komar9111

Post#24 » Tue May 25, 2021 9:40 am

Eisboleas wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:34 am You are going way too far from the topic couple of you. When a class has a tactic that is a damage multiplier FOR EVERYTHING, since thats what the tooltip says you want it to work on your main Frenzy when your playing WB. Also I dont get the point of all this being op, its just a fix for things to work as intended, you cant be saying its a buff when it should be there on the first place and on the far note, a WB hitting for 400max damage on full bloodlust isnt exactly what would you say op.
you do not consider that this is just an addition to your abilities damage, add kissing damage to it and then it will become very noticeable
Second To God

Eisboleas

Post#25 » Tue May 25, 2021 9:54 am

I dont think that the 30 more damage on kisses will be much of problem but lets hope they fix the tactics to work as intended and then we can discuss about nerfing the +/- 30 damage on kiss proc ^^
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

komar9111

Post#26 » Tue May 25, 2021 9:59 am

Eisboleas wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:54 am I dont think that the 30 more damage on kisses will be much of problem but lets hope they fix the tactics to work as intended and then we can discuss about nerfing the +/- 30 damage on kiss proc ^^
230+ damage ignoring stamina with a 25% chance really doesn't solve anything ahahahah
WB 500+ dmg kiss 250+ dmg = very weak
you either don't understand anything about the game, or you like to whine.
Second To God

utharge

Post#27 » Tue May 25, 2021 10:04 am

Eisboleas wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:54 am I dont think that the 30 more damage on kisses will be much of problem but lets hope they fix the tactics to work as intended and then we can discuss about nerfing the +/- 30 damage on kiss proc ^^
A buff is a buff and WE is the last class that currently needs a buff. You should be quiet and live the dream before the nerf bat is coming for you. WE is very strong in it's current state. Too strong if you ask me. Unbreakable stealth, vanish, wracking pains, confusing movements and witchbrew/kisses proccing of throwing dagger need a nerf.

Eisboleas

Post#28 » Tue May 25, 2021 10:07 am

Wont even reply to you guys anymore, seems your lacking a lot of stuff to be able to put up with a normal conversation. Hope you can someday see the situation better.

Darkenya [WE]

Ads
Evilest

Post#29 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:55 pm

utharge wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:04 am WE is very strong in it's current state. Too strong if you ask me. Unbreakable stealth, vanish, wracking pains, confusing movements and witchbrew/kisses proccing of throwing dagger need a nerf.
Thanks for the comedy moment.

bisbalien

Post#30 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:52 am

Feinted Positioning + Throwing Dagger is not working (slow does not apply to target). Why is this happening i thought it would work , reading the tooltips