Recent Topics

Ads

BO or BG 2H

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
nwind2002

BO or BG 2H

Post#1 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:50 pm

Good morning,

I want to mess around with a 2h "tank" class. I have leveled the BO and BG to 21 each. I really like them both. At endgame 70+ RR, which one would you guys suggest is better for 2H?

I can't make up my mind on which one to continue leveling, because I like them both equally, but only have the time to level up one character.

Let me know what your thought are.

appreciate it,

Ads
abezverkhiy

Re: BO or BG 2H

Post#2 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:52 pm

BG is better - best punt in the game and lost of useful debuffs. BO is good but weaker.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Noslock

Post#3 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:57 pm

Utility wise and if you have hands and knows how to manage hate and all ur buff /debuff and loads of keypress BG.If u want a more relaxed gameplay and look cool BO.I love my BO as 2h,but the only thing i hate is no healdebuff and no decent punt.Damage wise Bo have better burst than BG but lacks proper punt.If for endgame u mean 2h in a wb in orvr then Bg is the only choice.Bo can 2h in small scale /sc/ city Wb if geared but forget to 2h in a wb in orvr.For soloing in orvr Bo is quite good if u spec a little defensive.

nwind2002

Post#4 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:15 pm

Thanks for your quick responses. I mainly want to do ranked scenarios, and small scale rvr with my 2 friends who play the game. they play choppa and shaman.

TARDIONm

Post#5 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:39 pm

BG is better, bo now useless
FMJ

Fritomaster

Post#6 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:55 pm

TARDIONm wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:39 pm BG is better, bo now useless
Why is BO useless?

Noslock

Post#7 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:47 pm

Fritomaster wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:55 pm
Why is BO useless?
Cause waaagh spec bo has been nerfed but thats more a s/b issues. If u specced a 2h bo to be a waagh bot u just gimped urself.the only advantages of bg over bo for small scale is the heal debuff (but u have dps who can take care of that) and the useful punt and maybe crimson death. 2h bo is still good if u have the gear

Fritomaster

Post#8 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:24 pm

Noslock wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:47 pm
Why is BO useless?
Cause waaagh spec bo has been nerfed but thats more a s/b issues. If u specced a 2h bo to be a waagh bot u just gimped urself.the only advantages of bg over bo for small scale is the heal debuff (but u have dps who can take care of that) and the useful punt and maybe crimson death. 2h bo is still good if u have the gear
I'm leveling both 2hand BO and IB. People keep telling me IB doesn't do as much damage. But at lvl 30 even on a geared 38 I can kill them in a single cave in.
On my BO I can't even get people under 80% with burst and when I do kill stuff its a squishy solo and takes 20-30 seconds.

Mind you this is pre T4. But I typically run the str sets. I'm curious when BO picks up.

Ads
Baaldr

Post#9 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:49 pm

BG is better

ashton007

Post#10 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:14 am

Fritomaster wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:24 pm
Noslock wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:47 pm

Why is BO useless?
I'm leveling both 2hand BO and IB. People keep telling me IB doesn't do as much damage. But at lvl 30 even on a geared 38 I can kill them in a single cave in.
On my BO I can't even get people under 80% with burst and when I do kill stuff its a squishy solo and takes 20-30 seconds.

Mind you this is pre T4. But I typically run the str sets. I'm curious when BO picks up.
Your BO must be missing tree hit combo, BOs most basic dps ability. IB has the best possible ST burst for any 2h tank.