Recent Topics

Ads

[We] What build for solo roam and scenarios

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
SpacestarKid

Re: [We] What build for solo roam and scenarios

Post#31 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:40 pm

GorkaBorka wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:47 am Reynor (Second) is definitely an elite PvP player.
I would call it a hobby, finding one or two builds abusing individual skills like Flowing Accusations for example which allows to spam Absolution with 50% armor pentrating tactic. Met him in this build once and lost any interest to fight him again (not him personally but his class as completely broken). I'm sure he's going to surprise us on his BW one day. The only thing I envy him is his talent to find lone victims on this zergy server.
Shogun, Zama, Mashka, Antifreeze, Alcotester

Ads
insolenz

Post#32 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:40 am

SpacestarKid wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:40 pm
GorkaBorka wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:47 am Reynor (Second) is definitely an elite PvP player.
I'm sure he's going to surprise us on his BW one day.
Is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-LsQsAqBYk not imressive enough for you lol?

reynor007

Post#33 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:43 am

SpacestarKid wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:40 pm
I would call it a hobby, finding one or two builds abusing individual skills like Flowing Accusations for example which allows to spam Absolution with 50% armor pentrating tactic. Met him in this build once and lost any interest to fight him again (not him personally but his class as completely broken). I'm sure he's going to surprise us on his BW one day. The only thing I envy him is his talent to find lone victims on this zergy server.
"The popular will win, the hated will lose, it's such a tragedy. Then I won't lose to anyone. I will become the strongest monster ever and change this scenario."
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Arrowen

Post#34 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:10 am

sharpblader wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:34 am
Haskr wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:31 pm Hello!
I need help on the witch elf.
What build is a good one for solo roaming on the witch elf :?:
Hi,

As a fresh level 40 here is a build you can use:

RoR.builders - Witch Elf

The last point you can either use for Heal Debuff or 100% Disrupt.

The best part of this talent setup is that you can use RvR gear for a strength based build OR use Scenario Dominator gear for a defensive build. Personally, def build when low RR is pretty good compared to str build.

For starter defensive build:

5x Dominator
1x Grimshimmer Chest with 180+ regen (Or Mercenary Chest 60 regen)
2x SC Tyranny weapons with regen
3x Fleshrender regen jewels (If too expensive or dont want to farm, you can use the 3x Winds Impervious Jewel set for extra armor and high resists)

RR points depend on your preference. As a def WE avoid using Futile Strikes because you want Sacrifices Rewarded to proc as much as possible.

Rest use all gear with toughness and wounds.

Talismans you can slot Toughness or Armor.

Youre main damage will come from Witchbrew. You can kite with throwing dagger with WB up for undefendable damage while keeping away from harm. When youre in melee you can stun and spam Agonizing Wounds from behind target. Try to avoid spending all your WB stacks with 1 point Ruthless Assault instead build more blood lust for next WB cycle because of its low cooldown.

I'm rr73 and not tried the def build before what gear do you progress too from dom etc?

sharpblader

Post#35 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:52 pm

Arrowen wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:10 am
sharpblader wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:34 am
Haskr wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:31 pm Hello!
I need help on the witch elf.
What build is a good one for solo roaming on the witch elf :?:
Hi,

As a fresh level 40 here is a build you can use:

RoR.builders - Witch Elf

The last point you can either use for Heal Debuff or 100% Disrupt.

The best part of this talent setup is that you can use RvR gear for a strength based build OR use Scenario Dominator gear for a defensive build. Personally, def build when low RR is pretty good compared to str build.

For starter defensive build:

5x Dominator
1x Grimshimmer Chest with 180+ regen (Or Mercenary Chest 60 regen)
2x SC Tyranny weapons with regen
3x Fleshrender regen jewels (If too expensive or dont want to farm, you can use the 3x Winds Impervious Jewel set for extra armor and high resists)

RR points depend on your preference. As a def WE avoid using Futile Strikes because you want Sacrifices Rewarded to proc as much as possible.

Rest use all gear with toughness and wounds.

Talismans you can slot Toughness or Armor.

Youre main damage will come from Witchbrew. You can kite with throwing dagger with WB up for undefendable damage while keeping away from harm. When youre in melee you can stun and spam Agonizing Wounds from behind target. Try to avoid spending all your WB stacks with 1 point Ruthless Assault instead build more blood lust for next WB cycle because of its low cooldown.

I'm rr73 and not tried the def build before what gear do you progress too from dom etc?
Generally two armour builds:

1. 4 def sov + 3 off sov + grimshimmer chest +3 toughness fleshrender rings
2. 4 def sov + 3 vale walker + grimshimmer chest + 3 toughness fleshrender rings

Weapons - city weapons both with dot procs or one that slows (fastest speed weapon in main hand)
Talismans - mix of toughness and armour

Liuu

Post#36 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:22 am

Hi,
could someone be so kind and repost the 40/40 solo build, as I cannot open the older ones :) Also an updated rotation and gear advise would be much appreciated.
THX

sharpblader

Post#37 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:56 pm

Liuu wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:22 am Hi,
could someone be so kind and repost the 40/40 solo build, as I cannot open the older ones :) Also an updated rotation and gear advise would be much appreciated.
THX
Don't play alot these days but here's the 40/40 build: RoR.builders - Witch Elf

Don't think much has changed in terms of build but try to get rr60 for cauldron and heal debuff to complete your arsenal.

Starting gear should still be the same in the earlier post.

For rotation the standard is enfeebling strike - stun - wracking pains - envenomed blade stack till 5 bloodlust - WB - flank and agonizing wound while keeping your dots up.

Sometimes it's better to stun after you have WB up.

Try to use Feinted Positioning during the fight rather than in the opener. With high latency it can become hard to land the second stun from the back.

Liuu

Post#38 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:50 pm

Thank you. That helps alot!!!

For the RR abilities its parry and crit?

Ads