Recent Topics

Ads

[We] What build for solo roam and scenarios

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
reynor007

Re: [We] What build for solo roam and scenarios

Post#11 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:56 pm

Krima wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:44 pm
reynor007 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:52 pm
sharpblader wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:41 pm
now it’s clear why you always defend def we, you yourself play it, there are no more questions for you)
MDPV tears about WE being op in 3...2...1.

Another topic poisoned by the WH fan

Regarding good solo WE build:
Let me share what I like to play and far away from the trash/brainless defensive WB build:

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,5613,5625

Its a high PARRY, riposte build.

If you about to atack a caster, can swap tactics on the fly.
I don't care about other assemblies, they have their own vulnerability, as it should be in any build, def WE, is devoid of vulnerability, in the form that it is, it is able to kill any class, well, that's actually why there are so many def WE now, build wh is also unbalanced, but if I ever put on my WE, the whole server will cry twice as much as from my wh
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
sharpblader

Post#12 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:25 pm

reynor007 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:53 pm
sharpblader wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:20 pm
reynor007 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:52 pm

now it’s clear why you always defend def we, you yourself play it, there are no more questions for you)
Can you please not poison this thread? I'm trying to help with build.

I never defended Def WEs. Like you never defend Def WHs. I always said both need toning down.

Oh btw I play def WH too.
it amuses me a lot that with 2k+ critical hits, someone still says that it is def wh, apparently any class that I play immediately becomes deftard and then 100 copies of it appear, okay(

Stop acting like a child. This thread is not about you or your builds. Def or Regen WH = Flowing accusation proc with Sanctified Bullet

You're a skilled player but people don't like you. Not primarily because you kill and troll them behind the scenes, but its because you're a toxic person.

Your unsolicited reply above is evidence enough to show your petty nature.

reynor007

Post#13 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:56 am

sharpblader wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:25 pm

Stop acting like a child. This thread is not about you or your builds. Def or Regen WH = Flowing accusation proc with Sanctified Bullet

You're a skilled player but people don't like you. Not primarily because you kill and troll them behind the scenes, but its because you're a toxic person.

I don't need to be liked, I have never refused people help or advice, but I always say straight as I see the situation, if someone does not like it, you can consider me toxic, but the situation of a clear imbalance in the game needs to be covered so that they pay attention to it
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Toshutkidup

Post#14 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:13 am

reynor007 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:53 pm
sharpblader wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:20 pm

Can you please not poison this thread? I'm trying to help with build.

I never defended Def WEs. Like you never defend Def WHs. I always said both need toning down.

Oh btw I play def WH too.
it amuses me a lot that with 2k+ critical hits, someone still says that it is def wh, apparently any class that I play immediately becomes deftard and then 100 copies of it appear, okay(

He might not be liked or even hated, but that doesnt mean he is wrong about what he is saying. And I have no idea who he is ingame myself so I personally dont care. Facts are Facts
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

sharpblader

Post#15 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:20 am

reynor007 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:56 am

I don't need to be liked, I have never refused people help or advice, but I always say straight as I see the situation, if someone does not like it, you can consider me toxic, but the situation of a clear imbalance in the game needs to be covered so that they pay attention to it

It has been brought up several times in the past 3 months and once again, I agree that nerfs are needed maybe not 100% of what you personally want. But bombarding every WE thread with personal attacks is not going to get anything done because you are well aware imbalance pertaining to solo are lowest priority.

I dont want to fight. You can go and read whatever I've written in those previous posts about WE and WH and tell me if I'm wrong.

Krima

Post#16 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:55 pm

Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

normanis

Post#17 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:52 pm

what gear recomande for those carnage builds? for fresh not invader geared witch? with lack funds to bue all this hp regen stuff.
i was mixing beastlord with conq spended all rr points into str to cap 1000 str have 3 fs and some parry byt still **** dps. ;-(.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

reynor007

Post#18 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:00 pm

Krima wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:55 pm Solution:

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... 95&t=47027
this is not a solution, it's just a WH nerf that is really needed, but your suggestion doesn't have anything that would solve the problem with WE, for example, today def we killed my bright just by throwing daggers WB, thank you for the fact that they are strengthened by flanking and ToB, in max gear, I took 80+480 damage from each dagger + 270 dmg from kiss.
I beg you, stop spamming your post, supposedly a solution to the problem, I still hope that you just don't want WE to be brought to a balance, either you are too mediocre to understand the obvious
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
Krima

Post#19 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:10 pm

reynor007 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:00 pm

this is not a solution, it's just a WH nerf that is really needed, but your suggestion doesn't have anything that would solve the problem with WE, for example, today def we killed my bright just by throwing daggers WB, thank you for the fact that they are strengthened by flanking and ToB, in max gear, I took 80+480 damage from each dagger + 270 dmg from kiss.
I beg you, stop spamming your post, supposedly a solution to the problem, I still hope that you just don't want WE to be brought to a balance, either you are too mediocre to understand the obvious
Mostly player issue.. a WE should never be able to kill an average BW just by throwing daggers. Also kiss dmg it 25% chance on hit.. you were AFK by the way ?
If WE have TOB and flanking I guess its not DEF WE :lol:

Its a solution for both classes since the healing its OP. Not just a nerf to WE like you desire.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

reynor007

Post#20 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:18 pm

Krima wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:10 pm
reynor007 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:00 pm

Mostly player issue.. a WE should never be able to kill an average BW just by throwing daggers. Also kiss dmg it 25% chance on hit.. you were AFK by the way ?
If WE have TOB and flanking I guess its not DEF WE :lol:

Its a solution for both classes since the healing its OP. Not just a nerf to WE like you desire.
I'm definitely not the best BW, but let's be honest, you're an extremely mediocre WE, and you really don't want us to get any adequate nerfs that would really affect her, what do you think that we can't def we have flanking and ToB, once again proves how much you do not understand the class and its builds, or you do not have enough intellectual abilities to change tactics while being invisible
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+