Recent Topics

Ads

2h Solo tank best equipment pre city

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tanski

2h Solo tank best equipment pre city

Post#1 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:24 pm

So ive realised the only way to solo roam on tank is to go full regen deftard. I have a few pieces of warlord, full invader, full bloodlord.
What is the best setup for a regen deftard solo roam build pre city gear? Thanks!
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

Ads
tazdingo

Re: 2h Solo tank best equipment pre city

Post#2 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:40 am

info on the best secret regen gear aint free

Omegus

Post#3 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:45 am

tazdingo wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:40 am info on the best secret regen gear aint free
https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Lady_Grimgyre

This lair drops the Grimshimmer chests that give 184 hitpoints every 4 seconds.

It hasn't been a "secret" for months :P
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Vegetaplays
Community Management

Post#4 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:32 am

For a solo roaming build on BG you are best going Warlord Boot, Cape, and Chest, then doing Dark champion Shoulder, helm, belt, Gloves and the ring. For pre BiS you'd probably want to mx some warlord and invader imo, like 4 invader 2 warlord or so, Best weapon is Memory of kalagnos for solo. Jewerly wise if you want i'd go get your hands on a Pain link of the fleshrender or two, Sentinel ring, Sov ring (or another pain link if you dont have it yet)and if you are only doing 1 painlink get your hands on a Rough gunbad ruby.

tazdingo

Post#5 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:48 am

Omegus wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:45 am
tazdingo wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:40 am info on the best secret regen gear aint free
https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Lady_Grimgyre

This lair drops the Grimshimmer chests that give 184 hitpoints every 4 seconds.

It hasn't been a "secret" for months :P

haha yes, that one...

yoluigi

Post#6 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:40 am

Tanski wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:24 pm So ive realised the only way to solo roam on tank is to go full regen deftard. I have a few pieces of warlord, full invader, full bloodlord.
What is the best setup for a regen deftard solo roam build pre city gear? Thanks!
From the tanks i had in the past for roaming had half vanq half oppressor or 3 peice of red eye (for the armor bonus) and rest oppresor or vanq and maybe mix beastlord if you need weapon skill

Tanski

Post#7 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:30 am

I forgor I also have that chest lmao, thanks for replies.

Edit: Also with so much ws stacking and armor pen I would rather maximize toughness over armor
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

Haskr

Post#8 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:28 am

theres a quest in karak eight peaks that gives a spicy mushroom pocket item with another 80hp regen.

Ads
mekal

Post#9 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:40 am

if its best doubt it but i have been having tons of fun with a mix of bloodlord sent and beastlord on bg full dps people dont expect to be hit for 700-900 damage every 0.5 seconds from a non bis char
Tanski wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:30 am Edit: Also with so much ws stacking and armor pen I would rather maximize toughness over armor
best advice here physical dd will have 50-80% armor pen and it offers nothing for non physical damage toughness is the way to go

Tanski

Post#10 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:21 am

Yes in blood lord/warlord I do hit like a truck. The issue is that for a tank I’m extremely squishy, In solo roam even with 3+ fs I blow up, likewise in scs where my role is t really to do damage but to debuff Kd and punt.
Blood lord has initiative all over it but not enough toughness. As previously mentioned I think a mix of invader and warlord with the regen gear would be best atm for solo.
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am