[WE] Def spec witchelf gear progression

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sinisterror

Re: [WE] Def spec witchelf gear progression

Post#21 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:06 am

RoKaToR81 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:49 am
inoeth wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:38 am
RoKaToR81 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:07 am

Are you talking about the parry tactic swift blades?
yes i run that too

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,9446,9437
Oh ok, I run a completely different build with other tactis... I should try the one you mention :) Anyway, so strength is not so important? I won't have much more than 400 if I don't use brute force...
Witcbrew is not affected by Str and WB + Taste of Blood is your only dmg source if you run this defensive regen thing. RoR.builders - Witch Elf This is what i would use. 4th tactic would be Frenzied Mayhem but it doesnt affect WB anymore so choose what you prefer. I also wouldnt put any RR on regen. WIth Grimshimmer chest,Pocket,and Jewelries if you use 4 you have 420 regen + every 2 seconds Kiss heals you have enough imo. There is 2 second ICD on kisses so thats why faster mainhand speed is not that important.

But 400 str is that even possible to have this low amount :D
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#22 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:04 pm

imo 20 more dmg from WB is not really crucial, better to go with 25% less chance to get a crit and 10% more parry. since every WH will torture you with perma parry you want to be as tanky as possible there. sacrificial reward might also be kind of useless then, it only comes in handy if you get jumped by someone before being able to land an envenomed blade for the crit debuff.

atm most every WH runs away from me... i even think about going more squishy again so ppl think they have a chance xD

RoKaToR81

Post#23 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:03 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:06 am
inoeth wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:38 am

yes i run that too

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,9446,9437
Oh ok, I run a completely different build with other tactis... I should try the one you mention :) Anyway, so strength is not so important? I won't have much more than 400 if I don't use brute force...
Witcbrew is not affected by Str and WB + Taste of Blood is your only dmg source if you run this defensive regen thing. RoR.builders - Witch Elf This is what i would use. 4th tactic would be Frenzied Mayhem but it doesnt affect WB anymore so choose what you prefer. I also wouldnt put any RR on regen. WIth Grimshimmer chest,Pocket,and Jewelries if you use 4 you have 420 regen + every 2 seconds Kiss heals you have enough imo. There is 2 second ICD on kisses so thats why faster mainhand speed is not that important.

yeah it's possible to have such a low str amount if you aren't at RR70+ (don't have str talis, str RR, str tactic... etc) :D So that's why I ask

Sinisterror

Post#24 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:11 pm

RoKaToR81 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:03 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:06 am

yeah it's possible to have such a low str amount if you aren't at RR70+ (don't have str talis, str RR, str tactic... etc) :D So that's why I ask
RoR.builders - Witch Elf Its more fun to play full offense solo or not. Armou debuff proc wpn with bloodlord/subjugator main 4 vanq 2 senti 2 triumphant/or 3 beastlord full str talis. If you can get Onslaught get it.

RoR.builders - Witch Elf This with Full Beastlord for last piece 10% chance when being hit to get 1 finisher point. No ICD.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

reynor007

Post#25 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:58 pm

I would really like to fight def WE, with whom you can have an interesting fight, unfortunately, at the moment the outcome of the fight against WH is always known in advance...
I think it's all about bad positioning and not being able to move correctly, this is much more important than the build
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

RoKaToR81

Post#26 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:04 am

btw, what build/tactics/renown do you suggest for party / warband? I mostly feel useless in grp-play.
What equipment/talis / stats should I achieve?
Thanks for your help. It's much appreciated.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#27 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:43 am

this is about def WE, there are plenty threads about grp WE

akeskin69

Post#28 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:11 am

How much STR do i need as a rr70 with DEF WE build?

I am using tougness talismans, is that oke? or do i really need to use 136 armor talismans on all the gear?

I got 650 tougness with potion , is that the cap or is it to much?

2 FS, full regen RR , max parry as rr?

which tactics?

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#29 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:57 am

akeskin69 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:11 am How much STR do i need as a rr70 with DEF WE build?

I am using tougness talismans, is that oke? or do i really need to use 136 armor talismans on all the gear?

I got 650 tougness with potion , is that the cap or is it to much?

2 FS, full regen RR , max parry as rr?

which tactics?
you need 0 str but every point is nice to have
my rr80 WE is at 750 toughness atm so 650 seems okay
you either go full armor or full toughness, imo toughness is better for most opponents since most melees are at 60%+ armor penetration and armor is useless vs casters anyway
I would go full parry first then fs 2-3 then toughness and if you got some spare points you can put them into regen. with your items you should be at around 420 hp/4s anyway. imo it's better to survive the initial bursts and there you regen doesn't help very much. but try it out yourself and go with what fits your play style best.

tactics I run kiss of doom, septic blade, swift blades, whirling blades but from time to time i switch to for the hag queen (since i don't run any KD), taste of blood, sacrifices rewarded (though is kind of useless in full def bcs you rarely get any crits)