Recent Topics

Ads

[Sorc] Gear choices at RR65

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ronago

[Sorc] Gear choices at RR65

Post#1 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:25 am

Hello everyone!

Recently came back to the game after around 2 years and the gearing process has changed quite a bit.

Right now, I'm RR65 and mixing Vanq with 3 pieces of invader. On my zealot I quickly saw that I should just ignore invader, get the ward from PVE and rush for Sovereign set, but sorc seems different. From the new token system conversion I have quite a few war crests and want to invest them wisely.

Being a ST sorc for now (I mostly run small scale with guild), should I invest in Invader first? It seems like a good ST build. Maybe this could be the ST set and then I go for al AOE one at endgame (I think that's a mix of Sovereign and Triumphant, right?).

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Ads
lemao

Re: [Sorc] Gear choices at RR65

Post#2 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:07 am

Vanq is better than invader for sorc.

So i suggest you to do Bastion Stairs to get the invader unlock and save your crests for sov gear.

sgtnanners

Post#3 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:12 pm

yeah id sooner screw around with onslaught than buy invader/vanq. Just save for 6p sov
84 Sorc
82 Squig Herder
7x Shaman
7x Ironbreaker

ronago

Post#4 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:53 pm

Thanks for the feedback! In that case I will stay with full Vanq and wait for Sov.

From what I've read, I should aim for a mix of Sov and Triumph