Recent Topics

Ads

DOK - how to play a DOK healer ?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
v1p4

DOK - how to play a DOK healer ?

Post#1 » Wed May 31, 2023 6:18 pm

Hello together,

iam really unsure how to play my DOK healer.
At the moment I play only my healskills from the back. But, that feels so unstatisfied cause 90% of my other skills are not used.

Or is it better to play DOK as melee ?
For that Iam pretty unsure if melee skills can heal a group(?). And switching in the heat of the battle from melee skills to pure heal skill seems not god in my opinion.

Please share your experience and thoughts.
kind regards

Ads
Nickalispicalis

Re: DOK - how to play a DOK healer ?

Post#2 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:53 pm

Try playing midfield. Don't make the mistake of trying to dive in with the tanks, at least not initially. That is a quick way to die. Pick you times. Generally when one or two members of order begins to cross lines is when I engage.

It is a hard class to master. Keep with it though if it appeals to you. Don't give up.

tazdingo

Post#3 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:40 am

for chalice its just lash, cleanse, aoe heal rot, repeat. lash has a bigger range than you think, use city target dummies to gauge it. if a ranged is focusing you, detaunt them and avoid hitting them with lash. if melee dives you run towards your tank and hope they're paying attention

oestcote

Post#4 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:34 pm

What's AOE heal rot?

Cyrylius

Post#5 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:16 pm

You don't really have rotations in RoR, keep hots up and resource over 0, use the ST ap heal on focused targets. Possibly channel the refreshment thing if you think you can risk getting closer to the fight.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.