Recent Topics

Ads

Make heavy blow hit 3 targets

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
romgaard

Re: Make heavy blow hit 3 targets

Post#41 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:21 am

xanderous wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:41 am
romgaard wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:18 am
xanderous wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:34 am

yeah thats not me posting a build, though you can certainly use those those abilities and tactic for rune etched axe in one and it would be fine, defiently not crap, heres a typical example of one i would use for roaming in a group, you can swap out ancestral inheritance for punishing knock when no HD in a group or when doing sc's.
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,3763,3761
"As stated above, IB isnt taken in wb/city because it is a buffbot with weak buffs compared to Knight. Only thing it has going for it is the almighty and much praised 10% crit buff and 25% parry buff

What are you trying to achive with that build?..some attempt to make a dps SnB?
The reason SM/knight gets picked over IB is because knight has auras + stay focused crit increaser that not only effects critical hit but critical healing as well and SM has CD reduction, giving IB more aoe dps would not change anything for them.

Well you achieve the role of a tank which is that of being a support class, I don't know why you would care about IB doing aoe dps when dwarfs have the best aoe damage MDPS in the game, i don' t think you want to play an IB, i think you want to play a slayer :lol:
Im just throwing ideas out there.
I am fully aware of the fact that IB dosnt need more aoe dps, but we will take antthing they offer ( as long as it is not nerfs......).
Making heavy blow..or even better Binding grudge hit 3 targets would at least be something.
What we really need is some sort of aoe debuff

Ads
Gurf

Post#42 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:23 am

you just got a small buff

teiloh

Post#43 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:49 am

Likeaboss wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:46 am
teiloh wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:20 pm
Foofmonger wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:17 pm I just don't see giving IBs a spammable grudge eating physical aoe attack as any kind of game-breaking issue personally. It's not like Monstrous Rending is getting BGs spots in cities here.
The IB was a pretty solidly designed class before Cave-In got nerfed down to 3 seconds rather than 5...
Cave-In never was a 5s KD, always 3s... The dot tics for 5s ;) same back on live.
It was 5s on release.

witc0m

Post#44 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:46 pm

Also why not give IB's a shield that they don't have to spec into like the BG's get? Alas, the BG remains, and will probably always remain, the significantly better mirror in every way but aesthetics.

But at least aesthetics is the more important thing xD

Acamano

Post#45 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:49 pm

Kool. I am an AP battery now providing unlimited keyboard mashing for all my brethren. Won't see me complaining when I get into most groups easier now haha

witc0m

Post#46 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:12 pm

Atropik wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:24 pm Image

Here it is.
I'm sorry, but the fact that this is what you immediately posted in response to OP tells me you have either never played Ironbreaker or have zero clue about them, or both.
Gurf wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:23 am you just got a small buff
The "buff" is incredibly small and does nothing to actually improve the enjoyment of playing an Ironbreaker.

CountTalabecland

Post#47 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:04 pm

Acamano wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:49 pm Kool. I am an AP battery now providing unlimited keyboard mashing for all my brethren. Won't see me complaining when I get into most groups easier now haha
I've been having trouble getting the ability tooltips to actually show up since the patch. Is there an actual tooltip that explains how the AP tactic works or any way to tell when you are giving your grp AP other than mentally noting that you are spending grudge?

Also assuming that you have the grudge, this tactic has a 100% uptime correct?
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Cornerback

Post#48 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:30 am

CountTalabecland wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:04 pm
Acamano wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:49 pm Kool. I am an AP battery now providing unlimited keyboard mashing for all my brethren. Won't see me complaining when I get into most groups easier now haha
I've been having trouble getting the ability tooltips to actually show up since the patch. Is there an actual tooltip that explains how the AP tactic works or any way to tell when you are giving your grp AP other than mentally noting that you are spending grudge?

Also assuming that you have the grudge, this tactic has a 100% uptime correct?
Whenever you spend grudge, grpmembers within 100feet get the same amount of AP, including yourself. Thats about all.
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Ads