Recent Topics

Ads

[IB] max armor build

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
tazdingo

Re: [IB] max armor build

Post#11 » Sun May 16, 2021 3:17 pm

phononHYPE wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:31 pm @Tazdingo & Earthcake - thanks much on the replys. I think I'll just go standard IB tank. I do love me some tank, and I need some kind of carrot to chase so ... more alts! (again). Come to think of it, I could try ridiculous wounds+toughness on that BG...
bg can get 1.6k tough, 1.5k after debuff which eats softcap offensive stat +200 offensive power, alongside ~150hp/sec WITHOUT bolstering anger. if you're looking to theorybuild a turtle for funsies bg is the way to go. ib's trick is stacking flat dmg resist and block which is more effective against destro

Ads
phononHYPE

Post#12 » Sun May 16, 2021 9:37 pm

Well! New project detected, tyvm. I'll still level up the IB, I do love T3 and making alts, but thank you on this.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Nereldun

Post#13 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:10 am

Max armor can be achieved by:

Helm: Sov off
Shoulders: Redeye
Body: Victorius
Gloves: Redeye
Boots: Redeye
Jewelry: 3 fleshrender + sentinel

With all armor talis (+tactic + guarded attack) you will get around 7k armor + 22% reduced armor pen. Roughly, 2% reduced armor pen = 180 armour, so you will get around 9k armor.

That should ensure that you always get quite close the max cap physical damage reduction (75%) if the attack does not ignore armor. And with Hardy Concession and Shield mastery you will be receiving around 5% of the damage of each physical damage attack. Of course, as noted, you will be vulnerable to magic damage and to guard damage (that can be only mitigated by block/parry).
Hope this helps!

BluIzLucky

Post#14 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:01 pm

Nereldun wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:10 am Max armor can be achieved by:

Helm: Sov off
Shoulders: Redeye
Body: Victorius
Gloves: Redeye
Boots: Redeye
Jewelry: 3 fleshrender + sentinel

With all armor talis (+tactic + guarded attack) you will get around 7k armor + 22% reduced armor pen. Roughly, 2% reduced armor pen = 180 armour, so you will get around 9k armor.

That should ensure that you always get quite close the max cap physical damage reduction (75%) if the attack does not ignore armor. And with Hardy Concession and Shield mastery you will be receiving around 5% of the damage of each physical damage attack. Of course, as noted, you will be vulnerable to magic damage and to guard damage (that can be only mitigated by block/parry).
Hope this helps!
Change boots to invader and use Redeye cloak to net 2% RAP and ~90 armor :)
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Nereldun

Post#15 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:56 am

BluIzLucky wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:01 pm
Change boots to invader and use Redeye cloak to net 2% RAP and ~90 armor :)
YES!