Recent Topics

Ads

[Engineer] Up To Date Engi Guides/Builds

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest

Moderators: Developer, Management, Community Management

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
facundo7777

Re: [Engineer] Up To Date Engi Guides/Builds

Post#11 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:24 pm

exist any build and gear setup for solo roaming as engi xD? or there is no way to play it similar to magus

Ads
Mez

Re: [Engineer] Up To Date Engi Guides/Builds

Post#12 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:01 pm

facundo7777 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:24 pm
exist any build and gear setup for solo roaming as engi xD? or there is no way to play it similar to magus
If you find this can you let me know? I was top damage in my Tier 3 scenarios for like 15 levels and it was a glorious ride, one I am thinking about rerolling for.

However after looking at Rifelman damage on a full conq engi, i was appalled at how bad the damage was, while still requiring full buffs from your turret. I imagine magus is just so much better because its magic damage not armor pierce.

I thought, maybe I can do an AOE spec and grind, then i tested the 20 foot AOE range on your main spammable direct damage and it was also a joke, only hitting the middle construct in altdorf, and not even spreading to the next to targets next to the dummy. The AOE radius seems completely jacked.
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal.
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/18255