Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Crate - All Dwarf Weapon Appearances

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Glorian

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Crate - All Dwarf Weapon Appearances

Post#71 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:18 am

Updated

Ads
charlysixb

Post#72 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:27 pm

How are the looks on t4 elf and dwarfs influence rifles? The look is the same than precursor or outlaw?
Cant wait to get rifle of the dead! That double barrel shotgun is awesome
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

Glorian

Post#73 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:06 pm

charlysixb wrote:How are the looks on t4 elf and dwarfs influence rifles? The look is the same than precursor or outlaw?
Cant wait to get rifle of the dead! That double barrel shotgun is awesome

Outlaw's Rifle Random world drop
Bloodfist Long Rifle Darf T4 Warcamp Influence Item

It is this one.
I just added it, as it is my current rifle but somehow escaped my attention.
And it is not really a beauty imo. ;)

SilentMorbus

Post#74 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:01 pm

2h hammer n12 is "ancient's warhammer" dwarf ch 15 in kadrin valley,confirmed by me

Glorian

Post#75 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:30 pm

SilentMorbus wrote:2h hammer n12 is "ancient's warhammer" dwarf ch 15 in kadrin valley,confirmed by me
Got it.

Darosh
Banned

Post#76 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:26 pm

Do you by chance plan to start up a dwarf armor thread aswell?

Considering your access to alot of midgets, you'd have an easy time getting the PvE influence stuff cataloged - Bitterstone Stone PvE event, *cough*.

Still looking for that one very Slayer skin with the dragon heads that was available during t3 times for a short while. Don't even know whether its shoulder, back or head - prolly the latter... - and I can't recall what set it is from (should be Warlord/Sov'ish, almost certainly not the LotD set) either. :(

Glorian

Post#77 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:05 pm

Propably I could start an armor collection, but in our guild engis need to wear a uniform and in their classes the dwarfs pretty know what they want to have.

Also the Weapon Thread alone eats quite some time. So I wont start another one. :D

Darosh
Banned

Post#78 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:16 pm

Glorian wrote:Propably I could start an armor collection, but in our guild engis need to wear a uniform and in their classes the dwarfs pretty know what they want to have.

Also the Weapon Thread alone eats quite some time. So I wont start another one. :D
Unterstandably so. :P

Well, do you mind asking your axe-midgets whether they have seen the dragonhead skin floating around somewhere or whether they were around to see it (being removed), please? Guess it got scrubbed all along, considering people would definitely sport it otherwise....

Abbd.: Note: It is <not> the Sov back either - I don't mean the giant head thing, but the one with the two golden dragon-esque heads... I wish I could find pictures from live, but most links are dead by now.

Abbd.: Behold my paint skills:
Spoiler:
Last edited by Darosh on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ads
Glorian

Post#79 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:20 pm

Update:
Waraxe of the Subjugator T4 RvR Zone lock Purple Bag drop.
Found by Rekkir

AND this Baby.

Titan's Warhammer of Glory SC Vendor lvl 40
Found by Kregan. He only needed like 2000 Emblems for it.

Sigimund

Post#80 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:19 pm

Darosh wrote:
Spoiler:
Glorian wrote:Propably I could start an armor collection, but in our guild engis need to wear a uniform and in their classes the dwarfs pretty know what they want to have.

Unterstandably so. :P

Well, do you mind asking your axe-midgets whether they have seen the dragonhead skin floating around somewhere or whether they were around to see it (being removed), please? Guess it got scrubbed all along, considering people would definitely sport it otherwise....

Abbd.: Note: It is <not> the Sov back either - I don't mean the giant head thing, but the one with the two golden dragon-esque heads... I wish I could find pictures from live, but most links are dead by now.

Abbd.: Behold my paint skills:
Spoiler:
https://gaarawarrgabs.wordpress.com/200 ... #more-1101?