Recent Topics

Ads

[Engi] Build: Kegsniper - Mk IV ‘Thorbold Pattern’ 16.11.2021

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Glorian

Re: [Engi] Build: Kegsniper - Mk III ‘Thorbold Pattern’ 04.06.2018

Post#51 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:36 am

We made some minimal modifications on the Build.
Thorbolt for Example is RR81, so he can take Phosphourus Shells instead of Crackshot.
Lesti needed to drop Hollow Points so I have a Point more for Phosphourus Shells.

As PS does a LOT of Damage and is quite good to catch some fleeing enemies.
Also you mark some Enemies and when they die you get the kill counted for your quests and such.

Ads
Glorian

Post#52 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:45 am

After two weeks now of playing with the build I reached RR 70 to get in Hollow Points AND Phosphourus Shells.

Still no full Genesis Set and only halfway in BL.

On Page 1 I wrote go 6 Conq and 5 Genesis Items. That is a good start.

Also Possible is go 6 Conq and 3 Genesis and 3 Beastlord.
Meaning you trade the roughly +30 WS from Genesis vs the +58 WS from BL.

What is also Possible:
5 Conq, 4 Genesis, 3 Beastlords.
So instead of trading +30 WS into +58 WS, you trade in:
+5% Crit Chance from Conq into netto +58 WS.
That is something like +4,5% more armor Penetration.

With my Current Setup before the extra +58 WS I have around 45% Armor Penetration.
That is almost what Witch Elfes run around with and other squishies.
So Squishies are currently only protected by their Toughness vs my Rifleshots.
With 4,5% more Armor Penetration the Damage vs Mediums and Tanks increases.

Well need to get the Beastlords then finaly done it seems. ;)

raphael2k5

Post#53 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:10 am

Hi, i am a NOOB to this game. and i mean NOOB NOOB and i'm enjoying the game so much!. :D .. i've read everything from this post and i just wonder how do i get these equips "5 Conq, 4 Genesis, 3 Beastlords." :?: :?:

Any help is VERY MUCH appreciated!. :(

Glorian

Post#54 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:27 am

raphael2k5 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:10 am Hi, i am a NOOB to this game. and i mean NOOB NOOB and i'm enjoying the game so much!. :D .. i've read everything from this post and i just wonder how do i get these equips "5 Conq, 4 Genesis, 3 Beastlords." :?: :?:

Any help is VERY MUCH appreciated!. :(
Conqueror is lvl 40 RvR Gear.
https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... queror_Set
You get it from Gold Bags once you are lvl 40/41 and can buy them in the War Quarter with Conqueror Medals you get from killing lvl 40 enemies.

Genesis is a lvl 40 Jewel and Cape Set.
You get it from Blue Bags in RvR when you are lvl 40.
Stats are on the same link.

Beastlord is a Jewel and Gear Set and a Book .
You get it from the Beastlord Sets.
When you are lvl 40 you can get a Quest to kill Heroes that are around the world.
For the Heroes you need a good group. Something like 2-2-2 setup. Kill the Lord, and bring back the quest.
Link to the Items is also on the link.

Crumbs

Post#55 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:18 pm

Just to add I do use hollow points now, but also coord fire.
Tactics I run are Masterful Aim, Coordinated Fire, Fightin’ Chance, Hollow Points.

This means I don’t use instant cast or any cast modifying tactics, this is almost the whole time I’m doing SCs and keep defense.

for rvr and keep offense I swap Hollow Points for Well Oiled machine for on demand turrets and 1v1s, say against witch elves. The instant turrets help primarily for mobile damage (especially with bombard turret) or instant turret CC knockdown, it does not really help dps, it does in the mobile department.

I use 3 conq, 4 beastlord, 3 genesis, 1 annihlator (shoulders for crit), and Hardhat of the Fist (again crit, and both boast unbeatable BS and WS counts), this I would argue to be above any other gear configuration. but I could be wrong so post your gear configs also

i am rr66 right now, the goal is to get rid of masterful
Aim and swap in tracer rounds, spec my rr first into maxing crit and then WS, if I get to rr80 would aim for 550-600 WS min, and above 1000 bs, with this gear and the high rr and tracer, you’d have at least 42% crit. mastery wise; keg, crack shot, snipe, phosphorous shells, crit tactic, hollow points, this is for rr80 goal.
Mekanik/Cqb [engi] 40/86
Zuu [AM] 40/83
[magus] 40/70

Glorian

Post#56 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:54 pm

Crumbs wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:18 pm
Spoiler:
Just to add I do use hollow points now, but also coord fire.
Tactics I run are Masterful Aim, Coordinated Fire, Fightin’ Chance, Hollow Points.

This means I don’t use instant cast or any cast modifying tactics, this is almost the whole time I’m doing SCs and keep defense.

for rvr and keep offense I swap Hollow Points for Well Oiled machine for on demand turrets and 1v1s, say against witch elves. The instant turrets help primarily for mobile damage (especially with bombard turret) or instant turret CC knockdown, it does not really help dps, it does in the mobile department.

I use 3 conq, 4 beastlord, 3 genesis, 1 annihlator (shoulders for crit), and Hardhat of the Fist (again crit, and both boast unbeatable BS and WS counts), this I would argue to be above any other gear configuration. but I could be wrong so post your gear configs also

Aim and swap in tracer rounds, spec my rr first into maxing crit and then WS, if I get to rr80 would aim for 550-600 WS min, and above 1000 bs, with this gear and the high rr and tracer, you’d have at least 42% crit. mastery wise; keg, crack shot, snipe, phosphorous shells, crit tactic, hollow points, this is for rr80 goal.
Pretty much on Point Dundara.
As with most Gear or Jewel Swaps there are three cornerstones of the Kegsniper:
Max BS, Max Crit, then as much WS as possble.

Recently with the Onslaught Sets, people are switching on full onslaugt set. Just for the Armor Debuff that is a lot better than the Ini Debuff on Conq.

Kragg

Post#57 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:00 pm

Crumbs wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:18 pm Just to add I do use hollow points now, but also coord fire.

Hey Dundara, nice to see you here as well.

Interesting thought to get rid of Masterfull Aim. For most of us it is something we automatically take in our builds. I am all stacked on weaponskill as of late but i am tempted to try the following:

Tracer rounds (and full conq, genesis set bonus and 2x sub or scen weaponry boost to a grand 44% crit rate)
Coordinated Fire (15% dmg increase)
Fightin; Change (for the sweet weaponskill)
Hollow Points (dmg and dot)

Once I hit 70 I could fit all in, even the keg.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Fallenkezef

Post#58 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:22 pm

Kragg wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:00 pm
Crumbs wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:18 pm Just to add I do use hollow points now, but also coord fire.

Interesting thought to get rid of Masterfull Aim. For most of us it is something we automatically take in our builds. I am all stacked on weaponskill as of late but i am tempted to try the following:

Tracer rounds (and full conq, genesis set bonus and 2x sub or scen weaponry boost to a grand 44% crit rate)

I want to be like you when I grow up!
Alea iacta est

Ads
Glorian

Post#59 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:42 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:22 pm
Spoiler:

Then give us a call when you are online. In the Sniper Squad we die or we bath in Renown. :)

Kragg

Post#60 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:22 pm

Like Lesti said; join us sometimes! We feature some of the best engineers on the server on a regular basis ion the squads!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance