Recent Topics

Ads

[Engi] Build: Kegsniper - Mk IV ‘Thorbold Pattern’ 16.11.2021

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Glorian

Re: [Engi] Build: Kegsniper

Post#11 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:17 am

Aye we tested master Rune of speed.
And it stacs. Still you need two or three runepriest with a Rune in a mastery they don't want to take to be efficient healers. All three need to be active.

And then you can push gunblast to one global cooldown.

That even stacks with expert skirmisher if your enemy is in 20 feet of you. But if you are under the Gcd you are under it. No need then to be 1.25 secs or 0.5 secs or 0.25 secs on flame bomb.

Of course this is great. But it is easier just to get another Engi instead of this tactic. ;)

And we have lots of snipers and very few runis. ;)

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#12 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:37 am

i would love if you could fix ur rotation

footpatrol2

Post#13 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:00 am

Expert skirmisher is a tactic slot thou and that is precious.

Do you find that your running into AP problems. An easy fix is additional extra ammo's tactic's as they stack or double Master rune's of Fury as they stack.

You could do double MR run of Adamant for more passive healing.
Are your RP's going double MRF and MRA's in a single build?

It's definitely a neat group. Lots of trick's.
4 engie's 2 Rp brings:
100% upkeep on armored plating with 3 engie's.
1 Engie can AP feed with racial m1
You have the option to drop 4 cannon smashes on a single target for 9600 morale damage if you are ignored or split up how you handle your morale's depending on pressure. Armor debuff coming from cannon smash should stack with armor debuff coming from pet so that's umm 1400 + 990 = 2390 armor debuff? Too bad morale gain rates on this server is dirty slow so you can't see cannon smash that much.

At one time that group comp had 100% upkeep on mountain spirit also for 1320 morale armor and 504 morale resists.
Super solid range support group with tricks spilling out your ass. Likely Amaze balls at keep defense.

Glorian

Post#14 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:45 am

@rotation:
Changed it to what we use at the sniper squad.

@foot: with full moral gear you have cannon smash m3 in 60 secs. Handy for a double shot.

And currently we run this group with 4 snipers. :D Without Runies.
So I try to drop Armor Plating and keg as soon as someone jumps on the glasscannon snipers.

@warbuilder: need to change tactics. Base BS is usually the worst tactic. As well as more BS with less toughness.

Forwe

Post#15 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:06 pm

Meanwhile I try to hoard morale for Cannom Smashes to finish off priority targets at low health; quite handy I'd say

Kragg

Post#16 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:24 pm

I am all out on ballistics. Any idea's on a sniper with a higher defense? Perhaps add some toughness or armor talismans?

Maybe add deft defender?
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Glorian

Post#17 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:30 pm

Deft Defender is a must.
You can try to stay out of the meele Destros, but the Sorcs, Squiggies and Magi can hit you as well as you can hit them. And for that you need Deft Defender at maximum.

Kragg

Post#18 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:00 am

Glorian wrote:Deft Defender is a must.
You can try to stay out of the meele Destros, but the Sorcs, Squiggies and Magi can hit you as well as you can hit them. And for that you need Deft Defender at maximum.
Aye, but i fear for my crit rating then.

Anyone, what kind or tactics would you run? Trying some things out now but haven't decided yet.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
Glorian

Post#19 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:11 pm

I'm currently pushing my Runepriest to test the Masterrune of Speed under combat situations.

But alas of the four man Sniper Squad, one is back to college, and another one back to work for two weeks.

So we are searching for Engis ready at 8am -9 am Altdorftime. Contact Lesti or Balin ingame at that hours everyday of the week.

Asherdoom

Post#20 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:17 pm

noob question: why id ont have focused fire when i reached level 40?