Recent Topics

Ads

[Engi] Build: Armor Grenadier

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Scottx125

Re: [Engi] Build: Armor Grenadier

Post#31 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:58 pm

Interesting. But by the way the belt is the basic reward for T4 elf ORVR.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Ads
Darks63

Post#32 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:34 pm

Why explosive shots M3? I found when i tried to use it was very picky on what it would proc on. Not to mention that if the target(s) dodged alot that was basically a wasted morale dump.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

dansari

Post#33 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:47 pm

I much prefer Cannon Smash for m3. Works well for burning a healer at about 30%
<Salt Factory>

Glorian

Post#34 » Wed May 02, 2018 6:20 am

Darks63 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:34 pm Why explosive shots M3? I found when i tried to use it was very picky on what it would proc on. Not to mention that if the target(s) dodged alot that was basically a wasted morale dump.
Cannon Smash M3 is for SCs and small scale. Explosive shots is for warband destruction. It procs on every direct damage done from your position. As well as from your Napalm.

I suggest looking for some Phalanx/Zerg videos with their Engi where he pretty much destroys a warband on his own. With Napalm on their position and pumping Shotgun blasts into them to Proc it every second.

It is still a moral attack, so you hit a maximum of 9 targets. But it is like a 10 second raze that can't be disrupted or interrupted.

As I said, it is a total funnel killer.

Also with your shotgun and Flame Turret AoE cap increase: Only one destro of the 24 you hit with your shotgun doesn't have to dodge, and the moral procs on 9 others that can't dodge moral damage.

Darks63

Post#35 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:32 pm

Glorian wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:20 am
Darks63 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:34 pm Why explosive shots M3? I found when i tried to use it was very picky on what it would proc on. Not to mention that if the target(s) dodged alot that was basically a wasted morale dump.
Cannon Smash M3 is for SCs and small scale. Explosive shots is for warband destruction. It procs on every direct damage done from your position. As well as from your Napalm.

I suggest looking for some Phalanx/Zerg videos with their Engi where he pretty much destroys a warband on his own. With Napalm on their position and pumping Shotgun blasts into them to Proc it every second.

It is still a moral attack, so you hit a maximum of 9 targets. But it is like a 10 second raze that can't be disrupted or interrupted.

As I said, it is a total funnel killer.

Also with your shotgun and Flame Turret AoE cap increase: Only one destro of the 24 you hit with your shotgun doesn't have to dodge, and the moral procs on 9 others that can't dodge moral damage.
I didnt know it proced off of BB and Nap the only fast cast skills is saw it proc off of was firebomb and HS.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

DR4296

Post#36 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:04 am

QUESTION: So, I started following this guide.... using the RoR Career Builder Link. I'm at the Career Skills vendor now, looking at what's available to me in the list. And I see "High-Explosive Grenade".. a Path of the Grenadier level 13 skill. But I'm not seeing that in the Career Builder anywhere? Just wondering if it's named differently in the Career Builder?

RuffRyder

Post#37 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:57 am

DR4296 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:04 am QUESTION: So, I started following this guide.... using the RoR Career Builder Link. I'm at the Career Skills vendor now, looking at what's available to me in the list. And I see "High-Explosive Grenade".. a Path of the Grenadier level 13 skill. But I'm not seeing that in the Career Builder anywhere? Just wondering if it's named differently in the Career Builder?
Last time I used it (two days ago) it was Napalm and it should be, unless something has been changed, but there hasn't been a patch yet. Don't make me bother... :roll:
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

DR4296

Post#38 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:30 pm

RuffRyder wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:57 am
DR4296 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:04 am QUESTION: So, I started following this guide.... using the RoR Career Builder Link. I'm at the Career Skills vendor now, looking at what's available to me in the list. And I see "High-Explosive Grenade".. a Path of the Grenadier level 13 skill. But I'm not seeing that in the Career Builder anywhere? Just wondering if it's named differently in the Career Builder?
Last time I used it (two days ago) it was Napalm and it should be, unless something has been changed, but there hasn't been a patch yet. Don't make me bother... :roll:

I think you may be misundertanding me when I said it was a Path of the Grenadier lvl 13 skill.

I meamt when I look at it in the abilities vendor interface, it says you need to be lvl 13 to get it.
So, it comes to you way earlier than Napalm.

Ads
RuffRyder

Post#39 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:57 pm

DR4296 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:30 pm
RuffRyder wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:57 am

I think you may be misundertanding me when I said it was a Path of the Grenadier lvl 13 skill.

I meamt when I look at it in the abilities vendor interface, it says you need to be lvl 13 to get it.
So, it comes to you way earlier than Napalm.
OK I misread you, must be the heat out here... while I still can't figure out what ability it is, but it shows your actual level, like many abilities do.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

DR4296

Post#40 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:35 pm

Here is what I'm talking about: