Recent Topics

Ads

[Slayer] Whats a dwarf to do.

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Fallenkezef

Re: [Slayer] Whats a dwarf to do.

Post#21 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:36 pm

szejoza wrote:Not really, you are losing important tactic slot here, if you are hungry on AP then PT with Determination can work well (considering you are in warband and using wild swing as mad)
Taking notes here, I'm following a solo/roaming Slayer career myself. Dying doesn't really bother me, hell a Slayer is SUPPOSED to die afterall. We didn't take the slayer oath to die of old age!
Alea iacta est

Ads
szejoza

Post#22 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:25 am

Remember it's a two-edged sword. It will work well against one class, but will be your doom against the other
Spoiler:

Fallenkezef

Post#23 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:22 am

Aye, I ran similar way in live with my slayer. Allot of memories coming back as I get into RoR more.
Alea iacta est

CountTalabecland

Post#24 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:15 pm

I am just now lvling a slayer. I am only lvl 25 and I have so far put all points into skavenslayer. Looking at tactics in the career builder, "Fierce Might" seems like a good tactic but it is not one I see on many people's builds. Does it work as it says in the description or is there a cap on crit damage bonus? Seems too good to be how I am interpreting it.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Toshutkidup

Post#25 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:46 pm

CountTalabecland wrote:I am just now lvling a slayer. I am only lvl 25 and I have so far put all points into skavenslayer. Looking at tactics in the career builder, "Fierce Might" seems like a good tactic but it is not one I see on many people's builds. Does it work as it says in the description or is there a cap on crit damage bonus? Seems too good to be how I am interpreting it.
Fierce Might is a good tactic to run solo, however imo you need to run a Wounds build. If you dont then by the time the tactic really helps you , ur down to 2K or lower in HP. Example if you have a 8k wounds/hp build 40% Crit chance would be roughly 3.2K of HP lost leaving you 4.8K to hopefully survive with. However if your running 6k HP and lose 40% thats 2.4K and available 3.6k.. I've ran the tactic in the past and with RoA and a good Crit build.. you can do some massive self healing. It just requires you to be almost dead to achieve it.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

witchdoctor

Post#26 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Hey there..

How about a tanky Giantslayer :shock: :o :shock:

Gear:

4 Pieces Dominator: 66 STR, 66 WDS, 520 Armor
2 Pieces Imperator: 10% chance on being hit, increase dodge, disrupt, parry by 7% for 10s
3 Pieces Beastlord: 58 WS

Armorstat:
Equip Dom/Imp: 2250
4th Dom bonus: 520
Potion: 660
Tactic: 660

Total without Talisman: 4'090 Armor 8-)

Playstyle: You will play with the tactic "Violent Impacts"... So when you get Furious and use your Exhausting Blows(+75% dmg),
you have 50% chance to get Furious again. (Important: DON'T GET BERSERK!)

+ 2-Hand abilitys:Deathblow, Spellbreaker,Devestate(huge Lifedebuff)
+ Not playin in Berserk Modus wont drop your armor and ressist's by 50%
+ Much utility: Healdebuff, Lifedebuff, Critdebuff, Rampage(20s), shattering Absorbshields.
+ Everyone expect glasscannon Slayer
+ Huge Damage Peak's
- Less dps!! :roll: (than other spec's)

It's not that cool for solo play cuz you miss the lifeleech, but nobody expect that from a slayer :geek:

What do you think guys :mrgreen: