Recent Topics

Ads

Slayer Gear Appereances ( Unique)

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Fallenkezef

Re: Slayer Gear Appereances ( Unique)

Post#11 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:23 pm

One thing I've always hated are the "mayor" chain headgear on the slayer.

Always have mine switched off on appearence.
Alea iacta est

Ads
Kragg

Post#12 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:One thing I've always hated are the "mayor" chain headgear on the slayer.

Always have mine switched off on appearence.
I have a very basic looking Slayer. Tier 2 has an item that makes it look like he is on bare feet. I have a fur pelt slung around my shoulders and basic t1 iron. Helm is turned off.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

ferraz19

Post#13 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:49 pm

THORVOS IS BEST LOOKING SLAYER ON LIVE. PERIOD.

tionblack

Post#14 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:24 am

Awesome information ,appritiated i will check stuff you mentioned .Also i can say for slayer even tho you wont use it take the weapon NO MERCY from epic storyline quest. It looks so epic with runes carved on it.

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

tionblack

Post#15 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:32 am

NSKaneda wrote:Praag ch18 has got invader-looking armour (of the Comet set), ch19 has got invisible shoulders that act as new belt buckle. Dwarf Ch20 is always unique helm for all classes. Empire ch10-12 has got few good looking items. Elf and Empire ch20-21 inf 2 and 3 are worth a look. Plus a bunch of Dwarf ch5-9 for cool armbraces. Unofortunately most slayer gear is repeated accross loot tables.

Gotta check on my slayer when I log in for more unique inf rewards.
Is this for real loggin in now i hope they still do exist and i havent picked other stuff.

tionblack

Post#16 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:39 am

Okay guys trying to find those sweet looking itamz or invisible boots etc cant find nuffin can you englighten me please.

Gilfo1924

Post#17 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:11 am

Get the Gobbo Mask from event. Dye it any color you want (Best works with T1 Slayer helm) Having the mask in your pocket glitches out the helm (Some) And will re show areas on the helm that were removed to make the shape of what you can see vs what the shape of the helm is. But if you dye the Gobbo Mask you can dye this extra lair any color you want adding three helm colors to your helm that others can see.
Equipping another mask in your pocket will add slight change in color to helm as well.
Make sure the Gobbo mask if the main helm you're wearing.

Also here's some neat unique bugs that you can do!
Sheath your weapons. Unequip one of them (Duel Wielding) Then when you equip it again you will only hold that weapon in your hand while other stays sheathed and still counts as having two out.
Second one works with both duel wield and two handers. Sheath your weapons. Unequip a trophy or piece of equipment (Not weapons) And then requip it to obtain look or stats back but this will force your character to keep their weapons sheathed and you'll be brawling like a mad pub fight! And still count as weapons out.

Doing those will also give you new animations for abilities such as main hand being only one out gives your animations of Engi' melee attacks.

Good day! See you on the battle field!

-Nolan your Friendly Neighborhood Slayer.