Recent Topics

Ads

Slayer Gear Appereances ( Unique)

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
tionblack

Slayer Gear Appereances ( Unique)

Post#1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:04 pm

Couldnt find time to invest into slayer good looking gear if you know some unique weaponary skins ,belts,headgear,gloves etc lets share in this post .I cant seem to find a not gimp looking belt any suggestions??Some influence rewards especially low tiers may have suprisingly good looking skins have you find any? I know that Empire t3 storyline quest reward ( sigmarite bla bla ) axe looks awesome like those runic axes and im hungry for more let me know if any around

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Ads
szejoza

Re: Slayer Gear Appereances ( Unique)

Post#2 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:26 am

Well, from what I checked with mashinima there aren't that many models for slayer gear as for others, but it wasn't extracting every item possible either so can't say for sure how many skins there are.

And well, define 'gimp' looking :D cause half of the slayer armor is pants+iron or nopants+gold :D

In a week or two I'll try making gallery with all the sets I have (and I have quite a lot x) but didn't see any unique skin worth mentioning from influence.
As an fun-fact - stalker armor used so much better skin in the past (like1.5 year ago) - it was full-iron boots with iron shod gauntlets, and now it uses some common t3 appearance
Spoiler:

Noergl

Post#3 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:15 am

Heja, for weapon appearance take a look here: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=21007

Personally i like the basic look of a low rank slayer pirate, so i use the axe of the dead in both hands. Also i found some t2 boots that give the appearance of naked feet. I m not at my pc but i can give you the name later if youre interested.
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

Skalier
Banned

Post#4 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:43 am

There was few. In Empire Ch1 or Ch2 you has boots, but they are removed. From some T4 lair boss (any undead boss in dwarf T2) you has another one, must check. And from any influance rewards from Reikland you has some body that looks like unique pants, also must check.

Kragg

Post#5 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:45 am

Noergl wrote:Heja, for weapon appearance take a look here: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=21007

Personally i like the basic look of a low rank slayer pirate, so i use the axe of the dead in both hands. Also i found some t2 boots that give the appearance of naked feet. I m not at my pc but i can give you the name later if youre interested.
Got a name for them boots? I think I am going for the vasic brazed Dwarf with ripped trousers, bare feet and a fur cloak. No shoulders, no gold, just bare metal.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Noergl

Post#6 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:32 pm

You mean like this :lol:
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

Kragg

Post#7 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:30 pm

Noergl wrote:Image
You mean like this :lol:
Nah, no stripes for me! I need the name of the boots tho?! :mrgreen:
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

nebelwerfer

Post#8 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:44 pm

ghronds chargers, t3 dwarf inf reward are invisible like that!

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#9 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:18 pm

Any decent boots? I want my slayer wearing proper footwear to insert where the sun does not shine
Alea iacta est

NSKaneda

Post#10 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:31 pm

Praag ch18 has got invader-looking armour (of the Comet set), ch19 has got invisible shoulders that act as new belt buckle. Dwarf Ch20 is always unique helm for all classes. Empire ch10-12 has got few good looking items. Elf and Empire ch20-21 inf 2 and 3 are worth a look. Plus a bunch of Dwarf ch5-9 for cool armbraces. Unofortunately most slayer gear is repeated accross loot tables.

Gotta check on my slayer when I log in for more unique inf rewards.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *