Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa vs Slayer

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Fallenkezef

Re: Choppa vs Slayer

Post#31 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:00 am

roadkillrobin wrote:The players playing to win and min-max set the standard of what is the moast optimal way to win. The casuals have to adapt to that or lose. Its just the way it is. The people who play to win think thats the fun part no mather if it's just a game or not.
Thats why consistant class ballance updates are needed or else the meta never change. Playing all classes should feel like you're contributing in some way and not leaving the rest of the group thinkin, "why don't you roll this other class instead".
I played Ret pally in wow before it was a decent spec. For me "fun" is playing the spec I enjoy and making it work.

I leave the hardcore guilds to thier mini-maxed, regimented styles.
Alea iacta est

Ads
tionblack

Post#32 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:01 am

Scrilian wrote:Sadly, SB is subpar to ID in pretty much all aspects, except occasional small scale fights, where you can make great use of your finishers, notably -100% crit and stun, without exhausting rage - thus not losing damage and ending it quickly before your opponents can capitalize on your permanent berserk state.

''Short Temper'',''Violent Impacts'' ,''Power Through'' are very nice with 2 hander spec since then you can yolo spam ( with violent,power throu relatively) mostly.But still getting your best ability parried feels bad in 2 hander spec and i wish the blockstrikethrou was parry strikethrou instead.Also being in red zone is just like a deathwish....

It looks amazing carrying a bigass hammer and bashing people to the ground like nails but everytime i spec to it the difference is so sad :D after 30 mins back to my sweeet dual wield build.

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Fallenkezef

Post#33 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:03 am

tionblack wrote:
Scrilian wrote:Sadly, SB is subpar to ID in pretty much all aspects, except occasional small scale fights, where you can make great use of your finishers, notably -100% crit and stun, without exhausting rage - thus not losing damage and ending it quickly before your opponents can capitalize on your permanent berserk state.

''Short Temper'',''Violent Impacts'' ,''Power Through'' are very nice with 2 hander spec since then you can yolo spam ( with violent,power throu relatively) mostly.But still getting your best ability parried feels bad in 2 hander spec and i wish the blockstrikethrou was parry strikethrou instead.Also being in red zone is just like a deathwish....

It looks amazing carrying a bigass hammer and bashing people to the ground like nails but everytime i spec to it the difference is so sad :D after 30 mins back to my sweeet dual wield build.
Fair play to you, I tried dual wield and nearly died of boredom.
Alea iacta est

tionblack

Post#34 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:12 am

Fallenkezef wrote:
tionblack wrote:

Fair play to you, I tried dual wield and nearly died of boredom.

I am from Barak Dur-Ka Clan and we are known for our skaven slayers.

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

TenTonHammer

Post#35 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:16 pm

tionblack wrote:
Slayer 2hander tree is very useless,spellbreaker is useless as well and that higher wounds debuff can be achieved by bringing a kobs 2hander without any problem.

My friend above explained it pretty much.so i dont have to repeat what he says.

ps:if you want documented proof we can meet and check dps output and the capability by testing it in all aspects.The difference between 2hander and dualwield has a huge gap between.
Spellbreaker is not bad at all first off it hits really hard and its utility is very useful its just nich vs destro bubble comp but it IS useful it has a role to play

KOTBS wounds debuff value is inferior to that of devastate with still has a debuff value equal to that of pre nerf thunderous blow

that is why devastate is still good and desirable and still allows you to kill people through guard

compare this to choppas 2h tree where no more helpin is completely overshadowed by soul killer and tired already's function can be just as well done by not in da face meaining the choppa wont have to drop rage and can instead save it for more important abilities like kd and crit debuff

The power of DW only comes from the fact that ID is one of the most effective single target and AoE pressure abilities in the game