Recent Topics

Ads

[IB] Remake? Or keep it on...?

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Dabbart

Re: [IB] Remake? Or keep it on...?

Post#41 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:06 am

Spoiler:
grendel1892 wrote:
Dabbart wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:

you can't be serious... :lol:

Totally super serial. Except it’s WPs, not IBs...
Wait a sec, how did I get dragged into this? I was perfectly fine just doing my thang! And Dabbart you can't talk seriously about me being weird after deleting all your toons and Restarting everything!! that's insane. Also, for the record, just 6 ish WP's but I'm still working on #6 she's only like rank 12. Mid tier is especially nice these days, especially SC's and I like the rapid pace of gear progression for lower level toons. Plus it gives me something fun to do those odd hours when my guildies are at work.. Having to grind out 6000 emblems or whatever is retarded. People that are motivated by Virtual shinies are weird. For me game is about having fun. so I do what I like and have fun! See you around!
1, When do I ever talk seriously?

2, for the record I only deleted a 58 Z, 52 Bo, 49 knight, 39 SW, 45 WH, 42 WE, 45 RP, and a 49 AM... I'm quite happy with my AM/Sham combo atm, so I haven't remade EVERYTHING... I'm still nowhere CLOSE to as bad as Jaycub...

3, SIX **** WPS!?!?!?!?!?!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
grendel1892

Re: [IB] Remake? Or keep it on...?

Post#42 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:33 am

Dabbart wrote:
Spoiler:
grendel1892 wrote:
Dabbart wrote:

Totally super serial. Except it’s WPs, not IBs...
Wait a sec, how did I get dragged into this? I was perfectly fine just doing my thang! And Dabbart you can't talk seriously about me being weird after deleting all your toons and Restarting everything!! that's insane. Also, for the record, just 6 ish WP's but I'm still working on #6 she's only like rank 12. Mid tier is especially nice these days, especially SC's and I like the rapid pace of gear progression for lower level toons. Plus it gives me something fun to do those odd hours when my guildies are at work.. Having to grind out 6000 emblems or whatever is retarded. People that are motivated by Virtual shinies are weird. For me game is about having fun. so I do what I like and have fun! See you around!
1, When do I ever talk seriously?

2, for the record I only deleted a 58 Z, 52 Bo, 49 knight, 39 SW, 45 WH, 42 WE, 45 RP, and a 49 AM... I'm quite happy with my AM/Sham combo atm, so I haven't remade EVERYTHING... I'm still nowhere CLOSE to as bad as Jaycub...

3, SIX **** WPS!?!?!?!?!?!
For the love of game!
I smash things on Bolimor (WP) :shock:
I heal Peoplez on Mewanna Party (RP) :o
I guard the slayer on Igurd (SM) :D
I shootz arrows on Frigi Dare (SW) :(