Recent Topics

Ads

IB i need your help

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Glorian

Re: IB i need your help

Post#21 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:16 pm

SilentMorbus wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 9:53 am ty all for your help,i can't manage to make my IB a decent snb tank. so R.I.P.
I have read the whole thread, but I'm not sure what you want to achieve.

So far I understand you want to break up the line to get to the squishies.
But for that you don't use the Tactic "Powered Etchings"

You like your shield but don't want to use the Middle Mastery and you don't want to melt immediately.
Middle Path is FULL of great stuff to not die.
Build in +10% Block in Shield Mastery plus -5% enemy damage, 4 guaranteed Blocks in Oathstone, Oathbound to get +25% parry for 10 secs without cooldown.
And if you put there some mastery points all these Shield hits get more Damage and Buffs they give are also increased.

With that you will simply not die.
Gwelthaz runs a heavy Stone Setup and is still alive after Destro has killed the whole dwarf warband. Sometimes he then walks back to the respawning warband.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#22 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm

Sounds like a solo player with the wrong spec completely, moaning about not reaching Zeuslite status by mere merit of being a snb IB with no healers.

Good Magus blow up tanks with low resistances.

Darosh
Banned

Post#23 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:58 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm Good Magus blow up tanks with low resistances.
On that note, for people without pocket KotBS:
WI + resis liniment = pure gold.

SilentMorbus

Post#24 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:18 am

Darosh wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:58 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm Good Magus blow up tanks with low resistances.
On that note, for people without pocket KotBS:
WI + resis liniment = pure gold.
i use WI but i don't have always lilment up...they are expensive and i never entered gunbad
Glorian wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:16 pm
SilentMorbus wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 9:53 am ty all for your help,i can't manage to make my IB a decent snb tank. so R.I.P.
I have read the whole thread, but I'm not sure what you want to achieve.

So far I understand you want to break up the line to get to the squishies.
But for that you don't use the Tactic "Powered Etchings"

You like your shield but don't want to use the Middle Mastery and you don't want to melt immediately.
Middle Path is FULL of great stuff to not die.
Build in +10% Block in Shield Mastery plus -5% enemy damage, 4 guaranteed Blocks in Oathstone, Oathbound to get +25% parry for 10 secs without cooldown.
And if you put there some mastery points all these Shield hits get more Damage and Buffs they give are also increased.

With that you will simply not die.
Gwelthaz runs a heavy Stone Setup and is still alive after Destro has killed the whole dwarf warband. Sometimes he then walks back to the respawning warband.
to answer your question,i only wanted to achive high survability to portect my party/wb i used to have full stone,with bh,but with no real results in terms of survability,maybe it's just me,i like to play only in wb,solo play it's a bit dumb in my opinion,i recently realized that without a buff from a rp or kotbs and without a constant massive heal,i am only a guardbot and a training dummy for dps...but again i am now convinced that i'm just not good,thats all,and the fact that your comrade Gwelthaz can survive alone with my precedent setup make me even more sure of that thing. i gave up and play some random sc sometimes,at least i'm good at trasmog hunt,and that's good enough for me to play :D