Recent Topics

Ads

Runepriest Dominator Set Question

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
soliticks

Runepriest Dominator Set Question

Post#1 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:44 pm

Hi guys, Chris here. I had a question about the Dominator set for the Runepriest. I generally don't do orvr, so scenarios are my only viable method of getting gear. I was wondering if the intelligence, 2% Magical crit, and 5% magical crit translated into Willpower and Healing Crit. I have been told that it is supposed to, but I have yet to find an actual RP WITH the set to verify. If you have personal experience with this gear set, please respond. Thank you in advance.
Chriz (Swordmaster 6x)
Criz (Runepriest 4x)
Chrizx (White Lion 8x)
Chrizzz (Squig Herder 6x)

Ads
Kurama

Re: Runepriest Dominator Set Question

Post#2 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:23 pm

They do.
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

Samejima

Post#3 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:29 pm

Rune of Breaking (when not toggled, which is the default) automatically converts all gear-granted Int to Will, Magic Power to Heal Power, and Magic Crit to Heal Crit, including set bonuses. It converts the other way when toggled (glowy hands, glowing icon on hotbar). This isn't limited to Dominator gear--plenty of other RP gear grants Int and other offensive stats and they all work this way, thanks to Rune of Breaking. As a result RP has a flexibility that the other healing archetypes don't have when it comes to gear--particularly relevant to your case, since Dom is the "offensive" gearset but works just fine as a healing set for RP, and in some ways is better since the disrupt strikethrough is useful for landing staggers.

You can check your stats by using the .getstats command targeting your character to verify RoB stat conversions, since the paperdoll often does not reflect them in my experience.

soliticks

Post#4 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:06 am

Thank you for the replies. Sounds good to me
Chriz (Swordmaster 6x)
Criz (Runepriest 4x)
Chrizx (White Lion 8x)
Chrizzz (Squig Herder 6x)