Recent Topics

Ads

Bitterstone Dwarf Handbook - RvR Builds and general information about every dwarf class.

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Geezer

Re: Bitterstone Dwarf Handbook - RvR Builds and general information about every dwarf class.

Post#41 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:08 pm

@Glorian - OK, thanks. Maybe at some point you can make the updates available to the rest of us gits.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
George Bernard Shaw

Ads
Kragg

Re: Bitterstone Dwarf Handbook - RvR Builds and general information about every dwarf class.

Post#42 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:47 pm

Geezer wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:08 pm
@Glorian - OK, thanks. Maybe at some point you can make the updates available to the rest of us gits.
Quite possible we will. We made this one public as well afterall
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 83 Sniper
Longbeard Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 65 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers

emegale
Legacy RR80

Post#43 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:56 pm

Since the guide is being updated -- Can someone recommend a build for Engineer AoE WB build?

Gyromitre

Post#44 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:52 pm

Maybe I missed this information in the handbook somewhere, but I am wondering why Rugged is estimated so highly in the Iron Breaker guide?

I read elsewhere in the guide that Armour (and therefore Ancestral Inheritance) is a definitely superior defensive mechanism (at least compared to Toughness), but then Rugged seems to be heavily favored.

Is it because IB are assumed to already have a hefty amount of armour (4k? 5k? 6k?) ?

Thanks a lot for the handbook in any case, and for the PvP of course :)

zakgrin

Post#45 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:28 pm

Gyromitre wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:52 pm
Maybe I missed this information in the handbook somewhere, but I am wondering why Rugged is estimated so highly in the Iron Breaker guide?

I read elsewhere in the guide that Armour (and therefore Ancestral Inheritance) is a definitely superior defensive mechanism (at least compared to Toughness), but then Rugged seems to be heavily favored.

Is it because IB are assumed to already have a hefty amount of armour (4k? 5k? 6k?) ?

Thanks a lot for the handbook in any case, and for the PvP of course :)
I suspect that is something that will be updated in version 2. Since this was first published armor has been buffed and toughness has been nerfed.
Zakgrin - rr8x Ironbreaker
Knights of Order
Ironbreaker Guide - Suggestions and Feedback always welcome!

Atum

Post#46 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:09 pm

the engineer hyperlinks arent working or?

Kragg

Post#47 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:37 am

Atum wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:09 pm
the engineer hyperlinks arent working or?
They stop working after a period of time. Part II will most likely have screenshots
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 83 Sniper
Longbeard Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 65 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers

Titman

Post#48 » Thu May 14, 2020 3:55 pm

What is the desired amount of BS when u play a Tinkerer?
Why need BS tactics etc when your dmg is corporeal?
Tbh my dmg as a Tinkerer is not that great especially when I shoot with my gun (which is rare in fact) but my utility is.
Nice guide gave me food for thought.

Ads
Glorian

Post#49 » Thu May 14, 2020 4:54 pm

BS directly increase your Damage. Be it physical or corporeal.

WS is important for ohysical damage to go through the armor.
WS is not desired if you are a full Grenadier and/or Tinkerer.

Asherdoom

Post#50 » Thu May 14, 2020 4:58 pm

question: RvR wise is better grenadier or tinkerer? (i speak in terms of usefulness.
And scenario sniper is that reliable? What ya suggest?
Youtube: Volkyte. Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/volkyte