Recent Topics

Ads

Found this picture and wanted to know, what set is this and is it in the files for RP?

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Re: Found this picture and wanted to know, what set is this and is it in the files for RP?

Post#2 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:37 am

It’s T7 set , and mythic never released them.
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Glorian

Re: Found this picture and wanted to know, what set is this and is it in the files for RP?

Post#3 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:52 am

There were some concepts on this giant dragon head as a shoulderpiece for the runi.

berneke91

Post#4 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:06 pm

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 0074732226

More of the armor sets that never got implemented incase you wanted to see them all.

They all looked pretty great.
Jucka Skullcrusher - Blorc RR8X
Melwin Smelwin - SH RR8X
Juckanizer - Mara RR7X
Demagoguery - Zealot RR40
Juckalainen - DoK RR40
Choptastic - Choppa RR4X

Malvane

Post#5 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:07 pm

So, this is basically like the Dwarven city video where we see what could have been and never will?

My question outside of this as I look at it is will or could we see these skins in RoR or will we just see reskins with different color schemes only?

Seeing some reall cool stuff out there that they have done but really irritates me that we won’t see any of this ever in-game.