Recent Topics

Ads

Engineer damage

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Celyt

Engineer damage

Post#1 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:40 pm

I heard that engineers are much more powerful then before, and now I've felt it. Did they get a buff? Or is toughness nerfed to the ground?

Ads
Vilhelmina

Re: Engineer damage

Post#2 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Has someone been one-shotted by 6 similar looking dwarfs wearing identical blue uniforms, probably during a keep attack?

Celyt

Post#3 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:58 pm

Yeah, I've seen those guys

Kragg

Post#4 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:53 pm

Celyt wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:58 pm Yeah, I've seen those guys
Awefull hairy creatures, amiright? :mrgreen:
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Esperflame

Post#5 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:21 pm

Celyt wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:40 pm I heard that engineers are much more powerful then before, and now I've felt it. Did they get a buff? Or is toughness nerfed to the ground?
Toughness nerf made all dots stronger. Especially to tanks who really are supposed to you know, be tanky? Also they gave Engies a move in their sniper tree that grants a bonus of 25% armor penetration for 12 seconds.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

Sulorie

Post#6 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:09 pm

Esperflame wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:21 pm
Celyt wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:40 pm I heard that engineers are much more powerful then before, and now I've felt it. Did they get a buff? Or is toughness nerfed to the ground?
Toughness nerf made all dots stronger. Especially to tanks who really are supposed to you know, be tanky? Also they gave Engies a move in their sniper tree that grants a bonus of 25% armor penetration for 12 seconds.
Seriously, what toughness nerf? It was a fix to prevent low single digit hits in some edge cases of overstacking def stats. Nothing 99% of players ever encounter.
Dying is no option.

oaliaen

Post#7 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:24 pm

i said that in a long time ago..they would get even more stronger whit the new sets.. so they are indeeed.

madrocks
Suspended

Post#8 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:03 am

Those damn Steampunk Midgets. I will get you all chopped up and fed to Grufrip one day!
Lutz

Ads
Tom

Post#9 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:46 am

Also, I think Snipe plus one of their dot abilities are now undefendable, including bypassing morale defense.

Esperflame

Post#10 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:22 pm

There's also the new ability the devs made called Armor-Penetrating Rounds that lets Engie's ignore 25% of the targets armor for 12 seconds.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me